DUBLIN, December 4, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
The "Global Pharmacy Automation Systems Market 2017-2025 by End-user, Product and Region" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
Global total sales revenue is expected to register a CAGR of 7.0% between 2016 and 2025.
Patient safety is a top priority in hospital and retail pharmacies. Over and beyond the forecast period, an increasing adoption of pharmacy automation systems is expected in a global scope because these systems can reduce medication errors and improve workflow efficiency in pharmacies.
This market growth owing to a substantial adoption of automated medication dispensing systems, automated storage and retrieval systems, automated packaging and labeling systems, table-top tablet counters, and automated drug compounding devices in hospital pharmacies, retail drug stores and other types of pharmacies across the globe.
Highlighted with 60 tables and 69 figures, this 184-page report Global Pharmacy Automation Systems Market 2017-2025 by End-user, Product and Region is based on a comprehensive research of worldwide pharmacy automation systems market by analyzing the entire global market and all its sub-segments through extensively detailed classifications. Profound analysis and assessment are generated from premium primary and secondary information sources with inputs derived from industry professionals across the value chain. The report provides historical market data for 2014 and 2015, revenue estimates for 2016, and forecasts from 2017 till 2025.
In-depth qualitative analyses include identification and investigation of the following aspects:
- Market Structure
- Growth Drivers
- Restraints and Challenges
- Emerging Product Trends & Market Opportunities
- Porter's Fiver Forces
The trend and outlook of global market is forecast in optimistic, balanced, and conservative view. The balanced (most likely) projection is used to quantify global pharmacy automation systems market in every aspect of the classification from perspectives of end-user, product type and region.
Based on end-users, the global market is segmented into the following sub-markets with annual revenue included for 2014-2025 (historical and forecast) for each section:
- Hospital Pharmacies (further segmented into Hospital Inpatient Pharmacy and Hospital Outpatient Pharmacy)
- Retail Pharmacies (further divided into Retail Chain Pharmacies and Independent Drug Stores)
- Pharmacy Benefit Management Organizations
Based on product type, the global market is analyzed on the following segments with annual revenue in 2014-2025 provided for each segment:
- Automated Medication Dispensing Systems (further categorized into Centralized Systems (Robotic Systems and Carousels) and Decentralized Systems (Automated Unit-Dose Dispensing Systems, Pharmacy-Based Automated Dispensing Systems, Ward-Based Automated Dispensing Systems )
- Automated Storage and Retrieval Systems
- Automated Packaging and Labeling Systems (further divided into Unit-Dose Packaging & Labeling Systems and Multi-Dose Packaging & Labeling Systems)
- Table-top Tablet Counters
- Automated Drug Compounding Devices (further segmented into Compounding Systems for Solid Formulation, Compounding Systems for Liquid Formulation, Compounding Systems for Other Formulations)
Key Topics Covered:
1.1 Industry Definition and Research Scope
1.2 Research Methodology
1.3 Executive Summary
2 Market Overview and Qualitative Analysis
2.1 Market Size and Forecast
2.2 Market Structure
2.3 Major Growth Drivers
2.4 Market Restraints and Challenges
2.5 Emerging Opportunities and Market Trends
2.6 Porter's Fiver Forces Analysis
3 Analysis of Global Market by End-user
3.1 Market Overview by End-user
3.2 Hospital Pharmacies
3.3 Retail Pharmacies
3.4 Pharmacy Benefit Management Organizations
3.5 Other End-users
4 Analysis of Global Market by Product
4.1 Market Overview by Product
4.2 Automated Medication Dispensing Systems (AMDS)
4.2.1 Centralized Automated Medication Dispensing Systems
4.2.2 Decentralized Automated Medication Dispensing Systems
4.3 Automated Storage and Retrieval Systems
4.4 Automated Packaging and Labeling Systems
4.5 Table-top Tablet Counters
4.6 Automated Drug Compounding Devices
4.7 Other Pharmacy Automation Systems
5 Analysis of Global Market by Region
5.1 Geographic Market Overview by Region 2016-2025
5.2 North America Market 2014-2025
5.3 European Market 2014-2025
5.4 Asia-Pacific Market 2014-2025
5.5 Latin America Market 2014-2025
5.6 Rest of World Market 2014-2025
6 Competitive Landscape
6.1 Overview of Global Vendors
6.2 Key M&A Trends and Strategic Partnerships
6.3 Company Profiles
7 Investing in Global Market: Risk Assessment and Management
7.1 Risk Evaluation of Global Market
7.2 Critical Success Factors (CSFs)
- ARxIUM Inc.
- Abacus Rx, Inc.
- Accu-Chart Plus Healthcare Systems, Inc.
- Aesynt Incorporated
- AmerisourceBergen Corporation
- Baxter Healthcare Corporation
- Becton, Dickinson & Co
- Capsa Solutions, LLC
- Cerner Corporation
- ForHealth Technologies
- Health Robotics SRL
- Innovation Associates, Inc.
- InterMetro Industries Corporation
- McKesson Corporation
- Medacist Solutions Group, LLC.
- Omnicell, Inc
- Parata Systems
- Pearson Medical Technologies, LLC
- Pharmacy Automation Systems LLC
- RxMedic Systems, Inc.
- Rxsafe, LLC
- Scriptpro LLC
- Swisslog Holding AG
- TCGRX Pharmacy Workflow Solutions
- Talyst, LLC
- Willach Pharmacy Solutions GmbH
- Yaskawa Electric Corp.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/934579/global_pharmacy
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets