DUBLIN, April 7, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Phosphate Rock Global Market Review 2015/2016" report to their offering.
The report presents a thorough study of phosphate rock, covering both global and regional markets.
It aims to give a proper picture of the market, its trends, perspectives and opportunities.
Comprehensive data showing phosphate rock worldwide production, consumption, trade statistics and prices are provided.
Each country's market overview covers the following: phosphate rock production in the country, major manufacturers, phosphate rock consumption, phosphate rock trade.
The report offers a 5-year outlook on the reviewed market, including phosphate rock market volume predictions and prices trends.
Reasons to Buy:
- The report provides analysis of factors that affect the market.
- Company's business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into the phosphate rock market.
- The report will help to find prospective partners and suppliers.
- Detailed analysis provided in the report will assist and strengthen company's decision-making processes.
Key Topics Covered:
1. WORLD PHOSPHATE ROCK INDUSTRY
1.1. General data about phosphate rock1.2. Phosphate rock market trends- Phosphate rock resources globally- Phosphate rock production and consumption- Demand structure1.3. Phosphate rock prices
2. PHOSPHATE ROCK INDUSTRY IN EUROPE
3. PHOSPHATE ROCK INDUSTRY IN CIS
3.1. Kazakhstan3.2. Russia
4. PHOSPHATE ROCK INDUSTRY IN ASIA PACIFIC
4.1. Australia4.2. China4.3. India
5. PHOSPHATE ROCK INDUSTRY IN NORTH AMERICA
6. PHOSPHATE ROCK INDUSTRY IN LATIN AMERICA
6.1. Brazil6.2. Mexico6.3. Peru
7. PHOSPHATE ROCK INDUSTRY IN MIDDLE EAST AND AFRICA
7.1. Algeria7.2. Egypt7.3. Israel7.4. Jordan7.5. Morocco7.6. Saudi Arabia7.7. South Africa7.8. Tunisia
8. PHOSPHATE ROCK INDUSTRY PROSPECTS TO 2020
8.1. Production forecast, projects8.2. Demand future trends8.3. Consuming industries
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/p2dm5r/phosphate_rock
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets