NEW YORK, April 21, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Pigments are black, white or colored solid materials used to improve the appearance or impart color to the medium in which they are used. Pigments are broadly classified into three categories, namely, inorganic, organic and speciality pigments. They are widely used in a broad range of applications including paints & coatings (for development of architectural, decorative and protective coatings), plastic packaging industry, personal care packaging, pharmaceutical packaging, personal care, printing ink, construction sector (for colored construction material), automotive industry (for automotive paints & coatings) and consumer appliances. During 2016-2021, the demand for pigments is anticipated to be largely influenced by paints & coatings industry and construction sector, which are witnessing steady growth on account of rising purchasing power of consumers and expanding middle class population across the globe, especially in major developing economies.
According to "Global Pigments Market By Type, By Application, Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2011 – 2021", global pigments market size is estimated to cross US$ 34 billion by 2021. Segment-wise, inorganic pigments dominated the overall market in 2015, and this trend is anticipated to continue through 2021. Inorganic pigments are widely used in paints & coatings and plastics to provide various functional properties such as heat stabilization, antistatic, flame retardants, anti-block and UV stabilization. In 2015, Asia-Pacific region dominated the global pigments market, owing to huge presence of paints & coatings, plastics, construction and printing ink industries, coupled with increasing investments across diverse industry verticals. Few of the major companies operating in the global pigments market include BASF, Clariant, Huntsman, Tronox, and Lanxess, among others. "Global Pigments Market By Type, By Application, Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2011 – 2021" discusses the following aspects related to global pigments market:
- Global Pigments Market Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis – By Type (Inorganic, Organic & Specialty), By Application (Paints & Coatings, Plastics, Printing Inks, Construction & Others)
- Regional Analysis - Asia-Pacific, Europe, North America, South America, and Middle East & Africa
- Policy & Regulatory Landscape
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of the global pigments market
- To identify the on-going trends, and anticipated growth over the next five years
- To help industry consultants, major players and other stakeholders align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research-based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with pigment manufacturers, suppliers and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and other proprietary databases.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03783886-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intl: +1 339-368-6001