NEW YORK, April 16, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Summary
"Global Planned LNG Industry Outlook to 2019 - Capacity and Capital Expenditure Forecasts with Details of All Planned Terminals" is a comprehensive report on the global planned LNG industry. The report provides asset details of all planned LNG liquefaction and regasification terminals in the world by region and country. Information by terminal includes terminal name, operator name, estimated capital expenditure and design LNG processing capacity (liquefaction / regasification) for the period 2015-2019. The report also provides LNG liquefaction and regasification capital expenditure outlook at global as well as regional level by year and by key countries till 2019. The report also provides comparison of key countries based on contribution to global as well as regional LNG liquefaction and regasification capacity. Further the report also offers recent developments as well as latest tenders and contracts at regional level.
- Updated information relating to all planned LNG terminals
- Provides data from 2015 to 2019
- Capacity information of all liquefaction and regasification terminals
- Provides operator information for all planned terminals
- Latest developments and contracts related to LNG terminals across different countries globally
Reasons to buy
- Obtain the most up to date information available on all planned liquefaction and regasification terminals globally
- Identify growth segments and opportunities in the industry.
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong forecast capacity data
- Assess your competitor's LNG assets
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p02838394-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution that finds, filters and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: [email protected]
Intl: +1 339-368-6001