DUBLIN, April 28, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- The "Planar Lightwave Circuit (PLC) Splitters for Optical Fibers Global Market Forecast & Analysis 2019-2029" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This report provides a detailed market and technology analysis of PLC splitters, which are largely driven by FTTx / Fiber-to-the-Home (FTTH) and are trending towards commodity manufacturing processes.
The analysis and forecast of global market consumption of planar lightwave circuit (PLC) splitters used in optical fiber communication applications. For the purposes of this study, the publisher specifically addresses the PLC splitter, using waveguide circuits and aligned fiber optic pigtails, integrated inside a package.
The 2019-2029 quantitative market review and forecast data presented in this report are segmented into the following geographic regions, plus a Global summary:
- America (North America, Central and South America)
- EMEA (Europe, Middle Eastern countries, plus Africa)
- APAC (Asia Pacific)
PLC Splitter Applications analysis covered in this report:
- Service Providers
- Fiber Optic Test/Measurement
- Private Enterprise
- Harsh Environment
The forecast for each product-level is presented by function:
- Consumption Value ($, Million)
- Number of Units (Quantity in 1,000)
- Average Selling Prices ($, each)
PLC splitters will continue to contribute an important role in Fiber-to-the-Home (FTTH) networks by allowing a single passive optical network (PON) interface to be shared among many subscribers. PLC splitters are available in compact sizes; therefore, they can be used in aerial apparatus, pedestals or in-ground as well as rack-mount or other module-based value-added product. Installation is simple using a variety of connector types or splicing.
Key Topics Covered
1. PLC Splitter Market Forecast Overview
1.1 Executive Summary
1.2 Fiber Optic Networks
2. PLC Splitter Market Forecast, by Fabrication-Level and Port-Count Configuration
2.2 PLC Splitter - Component Device (compact devices)
2.3 PLC Splitter Modules
3. PLC Splitter Market Forecast, by Fabrication-Level, Split Ratio and Application
3.2 Passive Optical Network (PON) - FTTX Networks / Service Providers (Telco/CATV)
3.3 Fiber Optic Test/Measurement & Specialty Applications
3.4 Private Enterprise Networks
3.5 Harsh Environment (Military, Industrial, Other)
4. PLC Splitter Technology
4.2 PLC Splitter - Component Device (tube or compact box)
4.3 PLC Splitter Modules
5. Selected Company Profiles
- Accelink Technologies Co., Ltd.
- AC Photonics, Incorporated
- AD-net Technology CO., LTD
- ADTEK (Shenzhen ADTEK Technology Co., Ltd.)
- AFL (subsidiary of Fujikura Limited)
- AiDi Corporation
- Amphenol Telect, Inc.
- Broadex Technologies
- Calix, Incorporated
- The Coretec Group Inc. (Coretech)
- Corning Incorporated
- Fiber Optic Communications, Inc. (FOCI)
- Fibre Optical Component GmbH (FOC)
- Fiber Cable Solution Technology Co., Ltd (FCST)
- Fiberon Technologies, incorporated
- Fi-ra Photonics Company, Limited
- Fraunhofer Heinrich Hertz Institute (Fraunhofer-Gesellschaft)
- Fujikura Limited
- Furukawa Electric Company Limited
- Gigalight (Shenzhen Gigalight Technology Co., Ltd)
- Go!Foton (NSG)
- Gold Pacific Co., Ltd (CoreCross)
- Gould Fiber Optics
- Haphit Limited
- Hataken Company, Limited
- Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd.
- Huihong Technologies Limited
- Kaiam Corporation
- Kington Optic Company, Ltd. (Shenzhen)
- KINSOM Technology Limited LEAD Fiber Optics Company, Limited (LFO)
- Lumentum Operations LLC (JDSU)
- Melbye Skandinavia (Raycore)
- NeoPhotonics Corporation
- NTT Electronics Corporation (NEL)
- Oplink Communications, Inc. (Molex)
- Optone Technology Limited
- OZ Optics Incorporated
- Photeon Technologies
- Photonic Manufacturing Service Ltd.
- PPI Incorporated
- Prysmian Group
- Reliable Photonics (Shenzhen) Company, Limited
- Rollball International Company, Limited
- SENKO Advanced Components
- Shenzhen Aminite Technology Co. Ltd (Aminite Technology Co. Ltd.)
- Sindi Technologies Co., Ltd.
- Sopto Technologies Co., Ltd (Hongan Group)
- SQS Vlknov optika a.s.
- Sun Telecom Comunication Company Limited
- Sunma International Industry Ltd.
- SYLEX, s.r.o.
- T&S Communications Co., Ltd.
- Tatsuta Electric Wire & Cable Co., Ltd.
- 3M Company - Communication Markets Division (also see Corning)
- Vertiv Company
- WOORIRO Optical Telecom Company, Limited
- Yilut Optical Communication Company (Wuhan)
- Zhaoye Optic-Electronic Technology Co. Ltd. (Hangzhou)
6. Research and Analysis Methodology
7. Definitions: Acronyms, Abbreviations, and General Terms
8. Market Analysis & Forecast Data Base (Excel Explanation)
10-Year Market Forecast Data Base - Excel Spreadsheets: Addendum
Tables - Compact (Compact PLC Splitter Devices)
- Global - Compact
- America - Compact
- EMEA - Compact
- APAC - Compact
Tables - Module (PLC Splitter Modules/Enclosures)
- Global - Module
- America - Module
- EMEA - Module
- APAC - Module
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/30bylc
Research and Markets also offers Custom Research services providing focused, comprehensive and tailored research.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets