DUBLIN, Feb 3, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Point of Care Diagnostics" report to their offering.
This study will describe the market for POC diagnostics at the global level. It focuses on the accelerating growth in this important diagnostic market segment and the key industry players.
Specifically, the report will discuss market influences in the industry and predict the changes that will shape the future POC market. This includes breakdowns for U.S. markets, product segments and the continuous updating of POC products and a review of the business activities of market leaders.
Scope of the Report:
- An overview of the global markets for point of care diagnostics.
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2014 and 2015, estimates for 2016, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2021.
- Discussion of factors driving the market including staff shortages, older populations, long-term cost savings, and need for faster diagnosis and care.
- A look at how availability of POC testing has revolutionized the continuum of the patient-care process.
- In depth analysis of the major force driving the growth of this industry, the effort to provide better patient care by improving the turn-around-time (TAT) that POC testing offers.
- A look at the other market factors including growth restraints and opportunities.
- Profiles of major players in the industry.
- Abaxis Inc.
- Abbott Laboratories
- Alere Inc.
- Beckman Coulter Inc.
- Becton, Dickinson And Co.
- Chembio Diagnostics Inc.
- Church & Dwight Co. Inc.
- Danaher Corp.
- Hemocue AB
- International Technidyne Corp.
- Johnson & Johnson
- Nova Biomedical
- Orasure Technologies
- Phamatech Inc.
- Quidel Corp.
- Radiometer Medical APS
- Sa Scientific Ltd.
- Sekisui Diagnostics
- Siemens Medical Solutions
- Trividia Health Inc.
- Trinity Biotech Plc
Key Topics Covered:
3: Industry Overview
4: The Global POC Market
5: Blood Chemistry And Electrolyte Testing
6: Cardiac Marker Testing
7: Cholesterol Testing
8: Drug And Alcohol Abuse Testing
9: Glucose Testing
10: Infectious Disease Testing
11: Pregnancy And Fertility Testing
12: Hemoglobin/Hemostasis Testing
13: Tumor Marker Testing
14: Urine Chemistry Testing
15: Other POC Testing
16: Technology Applications
17: Global POC Market
18: Profiles Of Major Market Participants
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bmrnw5/point_of_care
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-point-of-care-diagnostics-market---analysis-technologies--forecasts-to-2021---staff-shortages-older-populations-long-term-cost-savings--need-for-faster-diagnosis-are-driving-growth---research-and-markets-300401859.html
SOURCE Research and Markets