DUBLIN, Nov. 13, 2018 /PRNewswire/ --
The "Polyarylsulfone Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Product (PPSU, PSU, PEI & PESU), By Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, MEA, CSA), Competitive Landscape, And Segment Forecasts, 2012 - 2022" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global polyarylsulfone market size is expected to reach USD 2.36 billion by 2022, progressing at a CAGR of 7.9% during the forecast period. The growth is primarily attributed to strong demand for PPSU from the dental & medical sector.
Excellent properties such as high thermal and chemical resistance are encouraging widening of product application scope in various industries. Polyarylsulfone is projected to replace polycarbonate and polyamide owing to its properties that are highly desirable from some industries such as electrical/electronics, aerospace, and automotive.
Surging high temperature thermoplastics demand in developing countries including India, China and Taiwan will positively affect global polyarylsulfone market growth over the forecast period. Huge buyers from diversified industries such as automotive, aerospace, medical, food & beverages, healthcare, electric/electronics and construction will lower bargaining power of suppliers.
In terms of prices, PPSU are the most expensive polyarylsulfones in the global market, followed by PEI & PESU. PSU is considered as the cheapest polyarylsulfone globally and on account of its inexpensive nature among all polyarylsulfone, the product is finding applications in medical and aerospace industries. PPSU emerged as the fastest growing product over the forecast period owing to the suitability in various applications.
Further key findings from the report suggest:
- The global polyarylsulfone market generated a demand for 63.2 Kilotons in 2014 and is projected to reach 100.1 Kilotons by 2022
- PPSU emerged as the fastest growing product segment in the market with a market share of more than 17.0% by revenue in 2014
- Majority of PPSU consumed for medical & dental instruments which accounted for 30.01% of global PAS market volume in 2014
- Rising needs for enhanced filtration in medical, sanitary, and food & beverages are anticipated to bolster product demand over the coming years
- Presence of sophisticated and well-developed thermoplastic infrastructure in the United States is also estimated to foster the PAS demand in U.S. as well as in the North American region
- Some of the key companies present in the market are Sumitomo Corporation, BASF, Solvay, Ensinger Inc., Solvay, and Quadrant Engineering Plastics Product Inc.
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1 Methodology and Scope
1.1 Research methodology
1.2 Research scope and assumptions
1.3 List of data sources
Chapter 2 Executive Summary
2.1 Polyarylsulfone market - Industry snapshot and key buying criteria
2.2 Polyarylsulfones market estimates and forecast, 2012 - 2022
2.2.1 Polyarylsulfones market estimates and forecast by region, 2012 - 2022
2.2.2 Polyarylsulfones market estimates and forecast by product, 2012 - 2022
Chapter 3 Polyarylsulfone (PAS) Market Variables, Trends, and Scope
3.1 Market segmentation & scope
3.2 Market size & growth prospects, 2012 - 2022
3.3 Polyarylsulfone value chain analysis
3.3.1 Vendor landscape
3.4 Raw material trends
3.5 Global polyarylsulfone - Market dynamics
3.5.1 Market driver analysis
18.104.22.168 Rising membrane demand
22.214.171.124 Enhanced properties than metals
126.96.36.199 High demand from aerospace industry
3.5.2 Market restraint analysis
188.8.131.52 Expensive nature of polyarylsulfones
3.6 Key opportunities - Prioritized
3.7 Porter's analysis
3.8 PESTEL analysis
Chapter 4 Polyarylsulfones Market: Product Estimates & Trend Analysis
4.1 Polyarylsulfones market share by product, 2014 & 2022
4.2 Global polyarylsulfones market estimates & forecast by product, 2012 & 2022
4.3 Polyphenylsulfone (PPSU)
4.4 Polysulfone (PSU)
4.5 Polyetherimide (PEI) & Polyethersulfone (PESU)
Chapter 5 Polyarylsulfones Regional Outlook
Chapter 6 Company Profiles
- BASF SE
- Ensinger Inc.
- LTL Color Compounders, Inc.
- Nytef Plastics Ltd.
- Polymer Dynamix
- Quadrant Engineering Plastics Product Inc.
- RTP Co.
- Sabic Innovative Plastics
- Sumitomo Chemical Co. Ltd.
- Technical Polymers LLC
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/473k6w/global?w=5
Did you know that we also offer Custom Research? Visit our Custom Research page to learn more and schedule a meeting with our Custom Research Manager.
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets