NEW YORK, Sept. 17, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Global Polymerization Catalysts market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 6% during the forecast period. Asia-Pacific currently dominates the market for Polymerization Catalysts, followed by North America and Europe. The developing regions of South America and Asia Pacific are expected to increase its market share in the future, owing to the growing purchasing power in these regions.
According to our analysis, plastic products will continue to displace other materials in a variety of applications, and rising incomes in developing nations will also contribute to additional consumption. Ziegler- Natta and single-site catalysts will benefit the most in this sector.
Asia and Middle East will witness rapid market growth. China and India will dominate the market landscape in Asia, as a result of rapid industrialization and expansion of the refining, chemical and polymer industries in these nations. China's rising income levels, vehicle ownership rates, and industrial activity will also contribute to strong growth in demand for catalysts.
In the Middle East, Saudi Arabia and other large oil and natural gas producers will continue efforts to expand and diversify their economies by investing in new chemical and petroleum refining capacity. As a result polymer producers in the Middle East will increasingly compete in global market scenario. Demand for catalysts in North America will see healthy growth largely due to a rebound in chemical and polymer production.
Brazil will exhibit a strong growth in Central and South American region. The country is successfully exploiting its natural gas and oil resources. This will provide a competitive advantage for chemical and polymer producers, and the nation's large population will provide a strong market for products manufactured in this segment.
Polymerization Catalysts are used in a wide range of industries including Packaging, Building & Construction, Electrical & electronics, Automotive & transportation, Furniture & bedding and Sports & leisure.
Expansion of polymer resin production and stringent environmental regulations are the major drivers decisive in market growth. Increase in the refinery market output in Africa, Middle East and Asia Pacific, showing a trend towards higher catalyst consumption, will also drive the market in coming years.
High manufacturing cost and fluctuating prices of precious metals used for production are the major challenges impending market growth.
Backward integration along with R&D to reduce cost and improve quality are the major opportunities where manufacturers should focus on.
SPECIALITIES OF THIS REPORT
1) The report will be useful in gaining an exhaustive understanding of the regional market. It will also be of assistance in providing a comprehensive analysis of the major trends, innovations and associated prospects for market growth over the coming half a decade
2) The report will be an ideal source material for industry consultants, manufacturers and other interested and allied parties to gain a critical insight into the factors driving and restraining the market, in addition to opportunities offered.
3) The report contains wide range of information about the leading market players and the major strategies adopted by them.
What the report offers
1) Market Definition along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
2) Market analysis with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
3) Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies which can influence the market on a global and regional scale.
4) Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their strategic initiatives and market shares.
5) Identification and analysis of the Macro and Micro factors that affect the industry on both global and regional scale.
6) A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03281952-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker reviews, finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: [email protected]
Intl: +1 339-368-6001