NEW YORK, July 29, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- The Global Pressure Sensors market is expected to increase to $7.74 billion by 2018 at a CAGR of 6.14% over the period 2014-2020. The pressure sensors market is mainly driven by increasing demand from the automotive segment that uses pressure sensors to a greater extent for various applications (TPMS, exhaust gas pressure of EGR System).Government regulations mandating the use of pressure sensors in automobiles have also contributed to the growth in demand for pressure sensors. Consumer electronics is analyzed to be the fastest growing application segment for pressure sensors. Asia Pacific led the pressure sensors market in 2014 and the region is expected to continue its dominance over the forecast period. North America and Europe followed Asia Pacific in the global pressure sensors market and together accounted for more than half of the global market share.
The market is dominated by Piezoresistive and Capacitive sensors as they are heavily used in automotive, medical, petrochemical, Oil and gas industries. Optical and resonant solid-state sensors are expected to exhibit high growth over the forecast period due to their applications in hazardous environments. Technological advancements and nanotechnology applications are the future opportunities for pressure sensor market.
The Pressure Sensors Market is segmented on the basis of Technology (Piezoresistive Sensors, Capacitive Sensors, Electromagnetic Sensors, Resonant Solid State Sensors, Optical Sensors and Others), End User Industry (Medical, Industrial, Oil & Gas, Petrochemical, Automotive, Consumer Electronics and Others), and Geography (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa).
This report describes a detailed study of the Porter's five forces analysis, market segments, major geographies, and current market trends. All the five major factors in these markets have been quantified using the internal key parameters governing each of them. It also covers the market landscape of these players which includes the key growth strategies, geographical footprint, and competition analysis.
The report also considers key trends that will impact the industry and profiles over 10 leading suppliers of Pressure Sensors Market. Some of the top companies mentioned in the report are Bosch (Germany), Honeywell International (U.S.), Freescale Semiconductor (U.S.), Infineon Technologies (Germany), Panasonic Corporation (Japan), and among others.
What the report offers
1. Market Definition for Pressure Sensors Market along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
2. Market analysis for the Global Pressure Sensors Market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
3. Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies which can influence the market on a global and regional scale.
4. Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their strategic initiatives and market shares.
5. Identification and analysis of the Macro and Micro factors that affect the Global Pressure Sensors Market on both global and regional scale.
6. A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03024179-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution that finds, filters and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intl: +1 339-368-6001