NEW YORK, August 10, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
Persistence Market Research forecasts the global process oil market to reach an estimated US$ 4,148.9 Mn in 2017, registering a CAGR of 4.1% over the forecast period. Asia Pacific Projected to Dominate the Consumption of Process Oil over the Forecast Period 2017 - 2025
Persistence Market Research presents the historical and current market forecast of the global process oil market in a new report titled "Global Market Study on Process Oil: Aromatic Product Type Segment to Hold Maximum Market Share During 2017-2025". The report also throws light on the factors likely to impact the market over the course of the forecast period.
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20161114/438683LOGO )
Browse Global Research Report on Process Oil @ http://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/market-research/process-oil-market.asp
Global Process Oil Market: Dynamics
The global process oil market is expected to witness incremental $ opportunity of US$ 1,548.4 Mn between 2017 and 2025 and will be mainly driven by the increasing automotive sector that eventually demands rubber process oil for the manufacturing of rubber products such as tires and vehicle interiors. Process oil being the basic raw material used in the production of goods in the rubber processing industry, the demand in the global market is anticipated to witness significant growth during the next eight years. Process oil is also consumed in large quantities in the polymers and paints and coatings industries. These sectors will drive volume growth of the global process oil market in the foreseeable future. Some of the other factors likely to boost the growth of the process oil market are -
- A strategic shift from conventional rubber processing to oil based processing
- A steady growth in end-use industries such as automotive and rubber processing, coupled with an increase in refinery capacity
- Increase in R&D activities in end-use industries
- Competitive advantage of access to essential raw material feedstock
Global Process Oil Market: Segmental Forecast
The global process oil market is segmented on the basis of Product Type (Aromatic, Paraffinic, Naphthenic) and Application (Rubber Processing, Adhesives & Sealants, Consumer Products, Paints & Coatings, Pharmaceuticals, Polymers, Others).
- The Aromatic product type segment is estimated to hold the maximum revenue share in the global market - about 45% by the end of 2025. This segment will reach a market valuation of US$ 2,572.2 Mn by the end of the forecast period, up from an estimated US$ 1,806.7 Mn in 2017, registering a CAGR of 4.5% during the forecast period.
- By application, Rubber Processing will continue to hold a large share of the global market throughout the period of forecast and register a CAGR of 4.6% in terms of value. This segment will reach a market valuation of US$ 2,096.0 Mn by the end of 2025.
View Report Table of Contents, Figures, and Tables@ http://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/market-research/process-oil-market/toc
Global Process Oil Market: Regional Forecast
Persistence Market Research tracks the performance of the global process oil market across the five key geographies of North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Middle East & Africa. In terms of value share, the Asia Pacific regional market will dominate the global process oil market, estimated to hold about 43% market share by the end of 2025. The APAC process oil market is estimated to be valued at US$ 1,590.2 Mn in 2017 and this is expected to increase to US$ 2,450.7 Mn by the end of 2025. This is reflective of a CAGR of 4.6% in terms of value during the forecast period.
A sample of this report is available upon request@ http://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/samples/17248
Global Process Oil Market: Vendor Landscape
The report profiles some of the leading companies operating in the global process oil market such as given below
- Behran Oil Co
- Ergon Inc.
- San Joaquin Refining Co., Inc.
- Chevron Corp
- Meiwa Corporation
- Exxon Mobil Corporation
- Nynas AB
- Idemitsu Kosan Co., Ltd.
- Calumet Specialty Products Partners, L.P.
- Total S.A.
- Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited
- Royal Dutch Shell plc.
- Petroliam Nasional Berhad (PETRONAS)
- ORGKHIM BIOCHEMICAL HOLDING
- Avista Oil AG
- Savita Oil Technologies Ltd.
- Panama Petrochem Ltd
- Apar Industries Limited
- Raj Petro Specialties P. LTD.
The Future of Global Process Oil Market to 2025 is available for US$ 4,900
Persistence Market Research Overview
Persistence Market Research (PMR) is a third-platform research firm. Our research model is a unique collaboration of data analytics and market research methodology to help businesses achieve optimal performance.
To support companies in overcoming complex business challenges, we follow a multi-disciplinary approach. At PMR, we unite various data streams from multi-dimensional sources. By deploying real-time data collection, big data, and customer experience analytics, we deliver business intelligence for organizations of all sizes.
Connect with us on LinkedIn@ https://www.linkedin.com/company/persistence-market-research-&-consulting
Persistence Market Research
U.S. Sales Office:
305 Broadway, 7th Floor
New York City, NY 10007
USA - Canada Toll-Free: 800-961-0353
SOURCE Persistence Market Research Pvt. Ltd.