DUBLIN, July 09, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets(http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/pkccr7/resistive_memory) has announced the addition of the "Resistive Memory Patent Landscape" report to their offering.
This patent landscape focuses on current Resistive Switching Random Access Memories.
Key Features of the Report:
The report provides essential patent data for ReRAM and Memristor including:
- Time evolution of patent publications and countries of patent filings.
- Ranking of main patent applicants
- Joint developments and IP collaboration network of main patent applicants
- Key patents
- Granted patents near expiration
- Relative strength of main companies IP portfolio
- Matrix applicants/patented technology for more than 15 companies
- The Resistive Memory IP profiles of 15+ major companies is presented, with key patents, recent patents, technological issues, partnerships and last market news.
The report also provides an extensive Excel database with all patents analyzed in the study.
Objectives of the Report:
- Understand the IP landscape for ReRAM and Memristor
- Identify key patents
- Understand trends in Resistive Memory IP
- Classify the major IP players in Resistive Memory and the relative strength of their patent portfolio
- Identify new IP players in Resistive Memory
- Identify IP collaboration networks between key players
- Adesto Technologies
- Altis Semiconductor
- Axon Technologies
- Elpida Memory
- Freescale Semiconductor
- Hewlett Packard
- Infineon Technologies
- Macronix International
- Micron Technology
- Renesas Electronics
- SK Hynix
- Seagate Technology
- Semiconductor Manufacturing International Corporation (SMIC)
- Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing (TSMC)
- Unity Semiconductor
- Winbond Electronics
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/pkccr7/resistive_memory
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
SOURCE Research and Markets