DUBLIN, Mar. 22, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Respiratory Care Devices Market Analysis & Trends - Industry Forecast to 2025" report to their offering.
The Global Respiratory care devices Market is poised to grow at a CAGR of around 10.9% over the next decade to reach approximately $38.27 billion by 2025.
This industry report analyzes the market estimates and forecasts for all the given segments on global as well as regional levels presented in the research scope. The study provides historical market data for 2013, 2014 revenue estimations are presented for 2015 and forecasts from 2016 till 2025.
The study focuses on market trends, leading players, supply chain trends, technological innovations, key developments, and future strategies. With comprehensive market assessment across the major geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East, Latin America and Rest of the world the report is a valuable asset for the existing players, new entrants and the future investors.
- Increasing Awareness among Consumers.
- Growing Demand for Portable Devices.
- Huge Growth Opportunity in Asia Pacific Region.
- The report provides a detailed analysis on current and future market trends to identify the investment opportunities.
- Market forecasts till 2025, using estimated market values as the base numbers.
- Key market trends across the business segments, Regions and Countries.
- Key developments and strategies observed in the market.
- Market Dynamics such as Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities and other trends.
- In-depth company profiles of key players and upcoming prominent players.
- Growth prospects among the emerging nations through 2025.
- Market opportunities and recommendations for new investments.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Market Outline
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Overview
4 Respiratory care devices Market, By Disease/Disorder
5 Respiratory care devices Market, By Product
6 Respiratory care devices Market, By End User
7 Respiratory care devices Market, By Geography
8 Key Player Activities
9 Leading Companies
- Resmed Inc.
- Philips Healthcare
- Medtronic PLC
- Masimo Corporation
- Masimo Corporation
- Invacare Corporation
- Hamilton Medical AG
- GE Healthcare
- Fisher & Paykel Healthcare Corporation Limited
- Drägerwerk AG & Co. KGaA
- Dräger Medical AG & Co. KGaA
- Chart Industries, Inc.
- CareFusion Corporation
- Becton, Dickinson and Company
- Allied Healthcare Products
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/5s55sd/global
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-respiratory-care-devices-market-to-reach-382-billion-by-2025---huge-growth-opportunity-in-asia-pacific-region---research-and-markets-300427870.html
SOURCE Research and Markets