DUBLIN, August 31, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
The "2017 Robotic Process Automation and Desktop Analytics Product and Market Report" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
The 2017 - 2018 Robotic Process Automation and Desktop Analytics Product and Market Report provides an in-depth analysis of these valuable solutions. The Report reviews the markets, vendors and offerings; discusses market trends and challenges; provides market activity data and projections; and presents pricing, benefits, return on investment (ROI) and implementation best practices. It offers insights into leading and emerging vendors, products, functionality and opportunities.
Robotics process automation is a hot technology. It has an almost unlimited number of potential uses and significant and proven benefits for enterprises. Companies in all industries are seeking ways to increase their productivity. By automating even a few activities previously handled by contact center agents or back-office staff, enterprises are realizing significant time and cost savings. Employees have welcomed the introduction of RPA technology because it frees them from performing mundane tasks and allows them to shift their attention to more high-value and interesting activities.
The digital transformation throughout enterprises is creating a greater need and broader opportunities for desktop analytics and RPA. Desktop analytics is more necessary than ever for identifying the employee and customer trends and opportunities contained in desktop activities. Organizations also find DA valuable for masking personal or sensitive information in customer transactions. RPA takes it to the next level, enabling organizations to put the DA output to work to improve compliance, performance, accuracy, quality and productivity in desktop activities.
The 6 vendors covered in detail in this Report are: Cicero, NICE, OpenConnect, Pegasystems, UiPath and Verint.
Key Elements of this Report:
- Definition of RPA, including what it is, what it does, attended and unattended automation methods, how RPA differs from artificial intelligence, and vendor definitions of RPA
- Definition of DA, and how it differs from screen recording
- Examination of the uses and differences between RPA and DA
- Review of the market trends and challenges that are driving investments and interest in RPA and DA
- Presentation of RPA and DA market innovation, including new functionality that is planned to be delivered in the next 12 - 18 months
- Discussion of how DA provides visibility into front- and back-office activities and insights into the customer journey
- RPA and DA market activity and 5-year projections
- Review and assessment of the RPA and DA competitive landscape
- Overview of 6 leading and contending RPA and DA vendors, including company snapshots, go-to-market strategies, product offerings and packaged solutions
- Detailed side-by-side analysis of the functional capabilities of the 6 featured RPA and DA solutions
- Implementation analysis, including vendor methodology, best practices, training and professional services, maintenance and support
- Benefits and ROI analysis
- Comprehensive customer satisfaction survey results that measure and rank vendors across 15 product components and 10 vendor categories
- Vendor pricing models for on-premise, cloud-based and managed service RPA and DA solutions
- Detailed company reports for the 6 featured RPA and DA vendors, analyzing their products, functionality and future product development plans
- RPA and Desktop Analytics Vendor Directory
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
3. Research Methodology
4. Service Delivery Models
5. What is Robotic Process Automation?
6. What is Desktop Analytics?
7. Robotic Process Automation vs. Desktop Analytics
8. High-Level Functional Summary
9. High-Level Technical Summary
10. Robotic Process Automation and Desktop Analytics Trends and Challenges
11. Robotic Process Automation and Desktop Analytics Market Innovation
12. Desktop Analytics Provides Visibility and Insights to Improve the Customer Experience
13. Detailed Functional Analysis
14. RPA and Desktop Analytics Market Activity
15. RPA and Desktop Analytics Market Projections
16. Robotic Process Automation and Desktop Analytics Competitive Landscape
17. Robotic Process Automation and Desktop Analytics Vendors and Solutions
18. Implementation Analysis
19. Benefits and Return on Investment
20. Vendor Customer Satisfaction Survey
22. Company Reports
- Cicero, Inc.
- OpenConnect Systems Incorporated
- Pegasystems, Inc.
- Verint Systems
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rq695w/2017_robotic
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
View original content:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-robotic-process-automation-and-desktop-analytics-product-and-market-report-2017-2022---top-vendors-are-cicero-nice-openconnect-pegasystems-uipath-and-verint-300512200.html
SOURCE Research and Markets