BANGALORE, India, Nov. 4, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- GLOBAL ROBOTIC PROCESS AUTOMATION OVERVIEW
Improving core business through RPA makes it possible for a company to streamline business and IT operations. In addition, it is expected that its ability to learn the countless skills without human intervention when executing prescribed functions efficiently and scaling up or down to meet demand would increase demand for RPA.
"The global Robotic Process Automation (RPA) market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 20.3% between 2019 and 2025."
Robotic process automation is an application technology where software with capabilities of artificial intelligence and machine learning are used for handling high volume, repeatable tasks. RPA allows employees to configure and program a computer software or a robot to interpret exciting application in the organization for manipulating data, processing transactions and communicating with digital systems.
This report analyzes the market size (value and volume) of Robotic Process Automation (RPA) by players, countries, product types and end industries, historical data for 2014-2018 and forecast data for 2019-2025; it also studies the global competitive landscape, market drivers and patterns, opportunities and challenges, threats and barriers to entry, sales channels, distributors and Porter's Five Forces Analysis
REGION WISE MARKET TRENDS
- Due to high technology development and the involvement of developed countries, North America accounts for the largest share in the market for robotic process automation.
- Europe is one of the leading players on the robotic process automation market. Countries like the U.K., Germany and Italy, due to the rich manufacturing and automotive industry are the major contributors to market growth.
- Asia-Pacific is expected to emerge during the forecast period as the fastest growing market. Development of Asian countries and demand for consumer electronic goods compels manufacturers to implement in the manufacturing process a cost-effective technology.
Geographically, this report is segmented into several key regions, with sales, revenue, market share and growth Rate of Robotic Process Automation (RPA) in these regions, from 2014 to 2025, covering,
- North America (United States, Canada and Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, UK, France, Italy, Russia and Turkey etc.)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India, Australia, Indonesia, Thailand, Philippines, Malaysia and Vietnam)
- South America (Brazil etc.)
- Middle East and Africa (Egypt and GCC Countries)
The various contributors involved in the value chain of the product include manufacturers, suppliers, distributors, intermediaries, and customers.
We can also provide the customized separate regional or country-level reports, for the following regions:
- North America
- United States
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Europe
- Central & South America
- Rest of Central & South America
- Middle East & Africa
- GCC Countries
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
Inquire for Country/Regional report: https://reports.valuates.com/request/regional/QYRE-Othe-1M188/Global_Robotic_Process_Automation_Market_2025
- Automation Anywhere (U.S.)
- Blue Prism (U.K.)
- Celaton Ltd (U.K.)
- Ipsoft (U.S.)
- Nice Systems Ltd. (Israel)
- Pegasystems (U.S.)
- Redwood Software (U.S.)
- Uipath (Romania)
- Verint (U.S.)
- Xerox Corporation (U.S.)
By the product type, the RPA market is primarily split into
- Automated Solution
- Decision Support And Management Solution
- Interaction Solution
By the end users/application, the RPA market covers the following segments
- Healthcare & Pharmaceuticals
- Manufacturing & Logistics
- IT & Telecommunication
The study objectives of this report are:
- To study and analyze the global Robotic Process Automation (RPA) market size (value & volume) by company, key regions/countries, products and application, history data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2025.
- To understand the structure of Robotic Process Automation (RPA) market by identifying its various subsegments.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- Focuses on the key global Robotic Process Automation (RPA) manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in the next few years.
- To analyze the Robotic Process Automation (RPA) with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To project the value and volume of Robotic Process Automation (RPA) submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
In this study, the years considered to estimate the market size of Robotic Process Automation (RPA) are as follows:
- History Year: 2014-2018
- Base Year: 2018
- Estimated Year: 2019
- Forecast Year 2019 to 2025
This report includes the estimation of market size for value (million USD) and volume (K Units). Both top-down and bottom-up approaches have been used to estimate and validate the market size of Robotic Process Automation (RPA) market, to estimate the size of various other dependent submarkets in the overall market.
Key players in the market have been identified through secondary research, and their market shares have been determined through primary and secondary research. All percentage shares, splits, and breakdowns have been determined using secondary sources and verified primary sources.
For the data information by region, company type and application, 2018 is considered as the base year. Whenever data information was unavailable for the base year, the prior year has been considered.
- Raw material suppliers
- Regulatory bodies, including government agencies and NGO
- Commercial research & development (R&D) institutions
- Importers and exporters
- Government organizations, research organizations, and consulting firms
- Trade associations and industry bodies
- End-user industries
- Further breakdown of Robotic Process Automation (RPA) market on the basis of the key contributing countries.
- Detailed analysis and profiling of additional market players
Global Robotic Desktop Automation Market: https://reports.valuates.com/market-reports/QYRE-Auto-18A345/global-robotic-desktop-automation-rda
Global Autonomous Robot market: https://reports.valuates.com/market-reports/QYRE-Othe-2164/global-autonomous-robot
Global Robotic Process Automation Market: https://reports.valuates.com/market-reports/PROF-Auto-28R1028/global-robotic-process-automation-market-report-2019-market-size-share-price-trend-and-forecast
About Us : Our aim is to collate unparalleled Market insights and notify our customers as and when it happens.
Valuates is curating premium Market Research Reports from the leading publishers around the globe. We will help you map your information needs to our report repository of Market research reports and guide you through your purchasing decision.
We are based out of Silicon Valley of India (Bengaluru) and provide 24/7 online and offline support to all our customers and just a phone call away.
For U.S. Toll Free Call +1(315)215-3225
For IST Call +91-8040957137
WhatsApp : +91 9945648335
SOURCE Valuates Reports