LONDON, July 1, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Screw pumps are a type of positive displacement that employ one or several screws to move solids or fluids along the screw axis. Technological advancements in screw pump technologies has given birth to a number of multiple-axis technologies that are employed across various end user segments for multiple applications. Screw pumps play an essential role in numerous aspects including, sewage, water and waste water treatment, food & beverage manufacturing, oil extraction, hydraulic fracturing, chemical industry for extraction and processing of raw materials to manufacture finished products. Rising demand for screw pumps is a result of massive urbanization and industrialization being witnessed globally. Additionally, growing demand for energy has led to a tremendous upsurge in the offshore exploration and production activities which has in turn led to an increased demand for screw pumps, globally. In addition, the launch of hygienic screw pumps by companies have increased their applications across food and beverage, and pharmaceutical sector for pumping various fluids and food products which needs to be protected from contaminants.
According to "Global Screw Pumps Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020", the global market for screw pumps is projected to grow at CAGR of over 8% till 2020. Progressive cavity pumps accounted for a lion's share in the global screw pumps market, while twin screw pumps are projected to demonstrate growth at a robust pace during the forecast period. Asia-Pacific constitutes the largest regional market for screw pumps in the world due to growing demand from developing economies in the region. Recent upsurge in infrastructural development projects in process industries, rising standards of living and rapid industrialization are driving the need for sanitation, infrastructure and food delivery systems in the region, thus fueling growth in the market for screw pumps. Additionally, increase in the oil exploration activities in China is projected to contribute to the growing demand for screw pumps from the region. EMEA is projected to demonstrate growth at a robust pace due to the growing need for refurbishing wastewater infrastructure in the EU and rise in number of greenfield and brownfield chemical & petrochemical ventures in the MENA. Discovery of new shale oil and gas reserves in the US along with the growing demand for waste water treatment are sustaining market growth prospects in the Americas. "Global Screw Pumps Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020" discusses the following aspects related to global screw pumps market:
• Global Screw Pumps Market Size, Share & Forecast
• Segmental Analysis - Progressive Cavity Pumps, Twin-Screw Pumps and Triple-Screw Pumps, Share & Forecast
• Regional Analysis– APAC, EMEA and Americas.
• Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
• Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
• To gain an in-depth understanding of the global water pumps market.
• To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years.
• To help industry consultants, screw pump manufacturers and other stakeholders to align their market-centric strategies.
• To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing materials.
• To gain competitive knowledge of leading players
• To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs.
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with screw pump manufacturers and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like financial reports, company annual reports, and proprietary databases.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/2997373/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48