DUBLIN, Dec. 11, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2zkjtr/global) has announced the addition of the "Global Self-Checkout Terminals Market 2015-2019" report to their offering.
The major end-users of these terminals are the retail sector. However, there are many small convenience stores worldwide, especially in APAC, and the terminals used in retails outlets are inappropriate at these small stores. To tap the sales in these outlets, vendors have introduced small-sized self-checkout terminals. With the introduction of these small-sized self-checkout terminals, vendors' revenue will increase during the forecast period and have a positive impact on the market.
According to the report, the need to minimize queues at checkout terminals boosts the demand for self-checkout terminals in retail outlasts. Vendors are seeing high demand from retail outlets worldwide for these terminals. Reduced labor costs through the deployment of these terminals are another factor attracting end-users.
Further, the report states that increased risk of theft or shoplifting is affecting the sales and deployment of self-checkout terminals and, in turn, the revenue of vendors. Lack of appropriate monitoring facilities, along with little or no human intervention in self-checkout terminals, has increased these risks.
Key questions answered in the report include:
- What will the market size and the growth rate be in 2019
- What are the key factors driving the global self-checkout terminals market
- What are the key market trends impacting the growth of the self-checkout terminals market
- What are the challenges to market growth
- Who are the key vendors in the self-checkout terminals market
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in the global self-checkout terminals market
- Trending factors influencing the market shares of the Americas, APAC, Europe, and MEA
- What are the key outcomes of the five forces analysis of the global self-checkout terminals market
Key Topics Covered:
PART 01: Executive summary
PART 02: Scope of the report
PART 03: Market research methodology
PART 04: Introduction
PART 05: Market landscape
PART 06: Market segmentation by end-user
PART 07: Users of self-checkout terminals
PART 08: Geographical segmentation
PART 09: Key leading countries
PART 10: Market drivers
PART 11: Impact of drivers
PART 12: Market challenges
PART 13: Impact of drivers and challenges
PART 14: Market trends
PART 15: Vendor landscape
PART 16: Key vendor analysis
Top vendors in the market:
- Wincor Nixdorf
Other providers in the market:
- Versatile Credit
- OLEA Kiosks.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2zkjtr/global
Laura Wood, +353-1-481-1716, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Research and Markets