LONDON, Aug. 24, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- The global SFT industry is expected to reach an estimated value of $5.99 billion in 2019. The major drivers of the industry are increasing demand in electrical and electronics, consumer goods and automotive industry, improved weight and fuel savings, better technology and R&D efforts, and low maintenance. Asia and ROW are likely to dominate this industry during the forecast period.
Lucintel, a leading global management consulting and market research firm, has analyzed the global SFT industry, and has come up with a comprehensive research report "Global Short Fiber Reinforced Thermoplastic Composites Market 2014-2019: Trend, Forecast and Opportunity Analysis." This report provides an analysis of the global SFT industry, including analysis of the market trends, the competitive landscape, emerging trends, and key drivers of industry growth. The study also includes global trends and forecasts for SFT through 2019, segmented by regions and market segments which are listed below.
SFT market by regions:
- North America
- Asia and Rest of World
SFT market by industry segments:
- Consumer Goods
- Electrical and Electronics
On the basis of its comprehensive research, Lucintel forecasts that SFT industry will grow moderately during 2014-2019. DuPont, SABIC, BASF, DSM, Rhodia, Lanxess are among the major suppliers of SFT. Regular innovation of products is very important for companies to sustain their successful position in the market.
This unique report from Lucintel will provide you with valuable information, insights, and tools needed to identify new growth opportunities and operate your business successfully in this market. This report will save hundreds of hours of your own personal research time and will significantly benefit you in expanding your business in this market. In today's stringent economy, you need every advantage that you can find.
Features of This Report:
To make business, investment, and strategic decisions, you need timely, useful information. This market report fulfills this core need and is an indispensable reference guide for multinational materials suppliers, product manufacturers, investors, executives, distributors, and many more that operate in this market.
Some of the features of "Global Short Fiber Reinforced Thermoplastic Composites 2014-2019" include:
- Market size estimates: Global short fiber reinforced thermoplastic composites market size estimation in terms of volume (M lbs) and value ($ Mil) shipment.
- Trend and forecast analysis: Global short fiber reinforced thermoplastic composites market trend (2008-2013) and forecast (2014-2019) by regions and by segments.
- Segmentation analysis: Global short fiber reinforced thermoplastic composites market size by various application segments such as transportation, consumer goods,
electrical/electronics, and others both in terms of volume and value shipment.
- Regional analysis: Global short fiber reinforced thermoplastic composites market breakdown by key regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Rest of
- Growth opportunities: Analysis on growth opportunities in different applications and regions.
- Strategic analysis: This includes M&A, new product development, competitive landscape, and expansion strategies of global short fiber reinforced thermoplastic composites suppliers.
- Emerging applications: Emerging applications of global short fiber reinforced thermoplastic composites in various markets.
- Analysis of competitive intensity of the industry based on Porter's Five Forces model.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/2653335/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers