DUBLIN, Mar. 7, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Single-Cell Analysis Market Size, Share, Development, Growth and Demand Forecast to 2022" report to their offering.
The global single-cell analysis market is witnessing high growth due to increasing geriatric population, high prevalence of infectious diseases, growing focus on personalized medicines, and technological advancements in single-cell analysis products. The increased use of microfluidics in single-cell analysis instruments is also leading to its higher adoption.
Moreover, increasing conferences and meetings of single-cell analysis such as 4th annual single cell analysis congress 2016, and Keystone Symposia Conference: Single Cell Omics - Program, are further promoting the growth of the market. However, high cost of single-cell analysis products and intellectual property right issues restrict innovations in assay kits and are the key restraints associated with the growth of the global market.
The growing geriatric population across the globe are expected to increase the demand for single-cell analysis products. The geriatric population is more vulnerable to infections and immunological diseases, which is having high positive impact on market growth. According to UN report, the number of people aged 60 years or over is projected to grow by 56% from 901 million in 2015 to reach 1.4 billion, globally by 2030. It further reported that by 2050 the global geriatric population is expected to more than double of its size than in 2015, reaching nearly 2.1 billion. Thus, the growing incidence of geriatric population is driving the growth of this market.
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
- Illumina, Inc.
- Qiagen N.V.
- Becton, Dickinson And Company
- Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc.
- Danaher Corporation
- Agilent Technologies
- Fluidigm Corporation
- Merck Kgaa
- Nanostring Technologies
Key Topics Covered:
1. Research Scope And Methodology
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Outlook
4. Porter's Five Forces Analysis
5. Global Single-Cell Analysis Market Size And Forecast (2012-2022)
6. Global Single-Cell Analysis Consumables Market
7. Global Single-Cell Analysis Instruments Market
8. Global Single-Cell Analysis Market, By Type Of Cell
9. Global Single-Cell Analysis Market, By Type Of Technique
10. Global Single-Cell Analysis Market, By Application
11. Global Single-Cell Analysis Market, By End-User
12. Global Single-Cell Analysis Market, By Geography
13. Company Profiles And Strategic Developments
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/z834c8/global
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets