DUBLIN, October 18, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Small Satellite Market (By Type, By Application, By End-Use): Trends, Opportunities and Forecasts (2016-2021)" report to their offering.
Global Small Satellites Market is forecasted to grow at a CAGR of 19.54% during 2016-2021F
Rising demand of small satellites driven by the surging customer demand for Earth observation, communication, space observation, technology demonstration is highly driving the global small satellite market.
The demand for small satellite by end user applications has been rising in various industries such as disaster management solution providers, climate and environment monitoring by detecting CO2, infrastructural planning, agriculture and many more. Therefore, growing demand by end users and increasing miniaturization of satellites and its launch would result in growth of small satellite market.
Growing awareness among the satellite manufacturers and operators related to climatic changes, space science, communication services will lead to highly intense competition in global market of small satellites.
North America region remains the major market followed by Europe and APAC in the actual period. In the forecast period, APAC region will continue to witness strong growth driven by the countries such as China and Japan.
Scope of the Report
The report provides coverage by Types, By Application and By Region:
By Small Satellite Type:
- Nano Satellite
- Micro Satellite
- Mini Satellite
By Small Satellite Application:
- Earth Observation and Meteorology
- Technology Demonstration
- Broadcasting and Telecommunication
- Scientific Research and Exploration
By Small Satellite End Users:
The report provides coverage by Region:
- North America
The report provides coverage by Country:
Key Topics Covered:
1. Research Methodology
2. Executive Summary
3. Strategic Recommendation
4. Global Small Satellite Market: An Overview
5. Global Small Satellite Market: By Type (Nano Satellite, Micro Satellite and Mini Satellite)
6. Global Small Satellite Market: By Application (EO and Meteorology, Technology Demonstration, Broadcasting & Communication, Scientific Research & Exploration)
7. Global Small Satellite Market: By End User (Commercial, Civil and Government, Military and Surveillance)
8. Global Small Satellite Market: Regional Analysis
9. North America Small Satellite Market: Growth and Forecast
10. Europe Small Satellite Market: Growth and Forecast
11. APAC Small Satellite Market: Growth and Forecast
12. ROW Small Satellite Market: Growth and Forecast
13. Market Trends
15. Porter's Five Forces Analysis - Chemical Catalyst Market
16. SWOT Analysis -Chemical Catalyst Market
17. Value Chain Analysis
18. Policy and Regulatory Landscape
19. Company Profiles
- Aerospace Corp
- Airbus Defence and Space
- Boeing Co.
- GeoOptics Inc.
- Harris Corporation
- Lockheed Martin Corp
- Millennium Space Systems
- Sierra Nevada Corporation
- Spire Global Inc.
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bl38h9/global_small
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-small-satellite-market-trends-opportunities-and-forecasts-2016-2021-eo-and-meteorology-technology-demonstration-broadcasting--communication-scientific-research--exploration---research-and-markets-300346759.html
SOURCE Research and Markets