LONDON, April 24, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Report Details
The latest report from business intelligence provider visiongain offers comprehensive analysis of the global Smart Airport Technologies Market. Visiongain assesses that this market will generate revenues of $2.99bn in 2016.
For a further analysis on the report, visit: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/4239937/
Now: Airports worldwide have been rapidly investing in airport IT&T solutions over the past few years. With increasing competition facing the airport industry, global airports are aggressively moving towards connected smart airport technologies.
- Global Smart Airport Technologies Market forecasts from 2016-2026
- Regional Smart Airport Technologies Market forecasts from 2016-2026 covering:
-Middle East and Africa
See detailed contract tables for each region:
- Smart Airport Technologies Submarket forecasts from 2016-2026 covering
- Operation Solutions
- Checkpoint & Border Control Solutions
- Flight Operations & A-CDM Solutions
- Passenger Processing Solutions
- Analysis of the key factors driving growth in the global and regional level Smart Airport Technologies Markets from 2016-2026
- Profiles of the leading 9 Smart Airport Technologies companies in 2016
- Amadeus IT Holding S.A.
- CISCO Systems Inc.
- Indra Sistemas S.A.
- International Business Machines Corporation (IBM)
- NEC Corporation
- Rockwell Collins Inc.
- Siemens AG
- Unisys Corporation
- SWOT & PEST Analysis for the Smart Airport Technologies Market
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-smart-airport-technologies-market-forecast-300444711.html