DUBLIN, Jan. 12, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/22x553/global_smart) has announced the addition of the "Global Smart Elevators Market 2015-2019" report to their offering.
Smart elevators are faster and more energy efficient when compared to conventional elevators. The augmented demand for energy-efficient products coupled with the rapid increase in construction activity are expected to aid this market in surpassing $22 billion by 2019.
With the high speed of the elevators, the manufacturers focus on the comfort of the riders. In order to achieve improved comfort levels in these elevators, additional requirements are also imposed on axial acceleration and deceleration, which ensures smooth pick-up and braking, and axial jerk for the acceleration and deceleration build-up.
According to the report, smart cities are a pioneering concept and provide a sustainable and efficient environment within buildings. They have attained great popularity in developed as well as developing countries in order to optimize energy efficiency and improve security. Buildings in these cities employ various technologies to improve the energy efficiency of the whole system.
Further, the report states that steel, copper, and aluminum form the basic raw materials required for the manufacture of elevator parts. The demand for smart elevators is expected to be moderate in the forecast period.
Key questions answered in the report include:
- What will the market size and the growth rate be in 2019?
- What are the key factors driving the global smart elevators market?
- What are the key Market trends impacting the growth of the global smart elevators market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in the global smart elevators market?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in the global smart elevators market?
- Trending factors influencing the market shares of the APEJ, North America, and Europe?
- What are the key outcomes of the five forces analysis of the global smart elevators market?
Key Topics Covered:
PART 01: Executive summary
PART 02: Scope of the report
PART 03: Market research methodology
PART 04: Introduction
PART 05: Industry overview
PART 06: Market landscape
PART 07: Market segmentation by end-user
PART 08: Geographical segmentation
PART 09: Market drivers
PART 10: Impact of drivers
PART 11: Market challenges
PART 12: Impact of drivers and challenges
PART 13: Market trends
PART 14: Vendor landscape
PART 15: Key vendor analysis
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/22x553/global_smart
Laura Wood, +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
SOURCE Research and Markets