DUBLIN, Dec. 10, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hg53rs/global_social) has announced the addition of the "Global Social Media IT Spending Market 2015-2019" report to their offering.
The evolution of social media and advances in digital marketing and SEO techniques have changed the way buyers seek products and services. This has changed the way businesses generate sales leads. Some sales acceleration technologies are integrated with existing social media BI software that monitor the customers' patterns of purchasing products and helps companies understand new market requirements.
According to the report, vendors in the market are prioritizing the product development investment that drives the user engagement. Social media companies such as Facebook, Google, and Twitter are significantly investing in improving their existing products including timeline algorithms, newsfeed, graph search, and standalone mobile applications such as messenger.
Further, the report states that social-based applications generate a much greater volume of data than most organizations know how to manage. Companies can only avoid issues such as large data volumes or information overload if they are able to discern valuable information from that data.
Key questions answered in the report include:
- What will the market size and the growth rate be in 2019
- What are the key factors driving the global social media IT spending market
- What are the key market trends impacting the growth of the global social media IT spending market
- What are the challenges to market growth
- Who are the key vendors in the global social media IT spending market
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in the global social media IT spending market
- Trending factors influencing the market shares of the Americas, APAC, and EMEA.
- What are the key outcomes of the five forces analysis of the global social media IT spending market
Key Topics Covered:
PART 01: Executive summary
PART 02: Scope of the report
PART 03: Market research methodology
PART 04: Introduction
PART 05: Market landscape
PART 06: Market segmentation by products
PART 07: Geographical segmentation
PART 08: Market drivers
PART 09: Impact of drivers
PART 10: Market challenges
PART 11: Impact of drivers and challenges
PART 12: Market trends
PART 13: Key operators
PART 14: Vendor landscape
The leading vendors:
Other prominent vendors:
- Kenshoo Social
- Tencent Holdings
- Akamai Technologies
- Google Analytics
- Virtue (Oracle)
- Juniper Networks
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hg53rs/global_social
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
SOURCE Research and Markets