LONDON, Jan. 26, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Executive Summary
A comprehensive research report created through extensive primary research (inputs from industry experts, companies, stakeholders) and secondary research, the report aims to present the analysis of global spinal fusion market on the basis of Procedure Type (Traditional, Minimally Invasive); By Sub-Types (Anterior Lumbar Interbody Fusion - ALIF, Posterior Lumbar Interbody Fusion - PLIF, Minimally Invasive Transforaminal Lumbar Interbody Fusion -MITLIF, Extreme Lateral Interbody Fusion -XLIF), By Region-North America, Europe, APAC, ROW and By Country including USA, Canada, UK, Germany, Japan and China). Rising number of spinal disorders combined with the growing awareness towards spinal fusion procedures in developing countries has resulted in the growth of Spinal Fusion market.
Spinal disorders are witnessing growth on account of the rise in the number of people having a sedentary lifestyle as well as rise in the global aging population. Among the types of spinal fusion procedures, market is expected to be driven by minimally invasive procedures. However, Anterior Lumbar Interbody Fusion will continue to generate major revenue.
While developed regions will continue to dominate the market in terms of revenue, emerging nations are expected to respond to the market optimistically due to the developing healthcare infrastructure and rising focus on healthcare among the growing middle class population.
Global Spinal Fusion Market is forecasted to grow at a CAGR of 4.82% during 2016 - 2021F, on account of rising incidences of spinal disorders globally leading to growing number of spinal fusion procedures.North America region remains the major market followed by Europe in the actual period, while APAC and ROW region will witness growth in the forecast period. While the APAC market is anticipated to grow at CAGR of 6.31%, the North America, Europe and ROW region are anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 4.01 % , 7.10% and 7.15% respectively.
Scope of the Report
The report provides Segmentation by Spinal Fusion Procedure Type
- Traditional Spinal Fusion Procedure
- Minimally Invasive Spinal Fusion Procedure
The report provides Segmentation by Spinal Fusion Procedure Sub-Type
- Anterior Lumbar Interbody Fusion
- Posterior Lumbar Interbody Fusion
- Other Traditional Techniques
- Minimally Invasive Transforaminal Lumbar Interbody Fusion
- Extreme Lateral Interbody Fusion
- Other Minimally Invasive Spinal Fusion Techniques
The report provides coverage by Region
- North America
- Asia Pacific
The report provides coverage by Country
Customization of the Report
The report could be customized according to the client's specific research requirements. No additional cost will be required to pay for limited additional research.
- Primary Research: Interviews conducted with key management people to gain quality responses and deeper insights.
- Secondary Research: Data and insights from industry associations, annual reports, company presentations, premium journals and internal database.
- Actual Period: Historical and current market sizing (2011-2015)
- Forecast Period: Projected market sizing (2016E-2021F)
- Companies Analyzed: Medtronic, Stryker Corporation, Zimmer Biomet, Orthofix International, NuVasive, Globus Medical, K2M Group Holdings Inc., Alphatec Spine, DePuy Synthes, Aesculap Implant Systems,LLC
- Strategic Recommendations
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/4616930/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-spinal-fusion-market---procedure-type-procedure-sub-type---analysis-by-region-by-country-opportunities--forecasts---posterior-lumbar-interbody-fusion-minimally-invasive-transforaminal-lumbar-interbody-fusion-extreme-l-300397906.html