DUBLIN, Dec. 17, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3rt39k/global_storage) has announced the addition of the "Global Storage Virtualization Market 2015-2019" report to their offering.
The report predicts the global storage virtualization market to grow at a CAGR of more than 24% from 2015 to 2019.
The report discusses storage virtualization based on implementation technology as host-based, network-based, or system-based.
It also discusses the market segmented based on the type of virtualization namely, block-based and file-based.
The US has contributed the maximum towards the global storage virtualization market. Many large enterprises in the country including government agencies, cloud service providers (CSPs), and colocation and Web hosting service providers operate their data centers in this region.
Storage virtualization offers several benefits to these organizations through higher utilization of storage resources. It also helps in the consolidation of data center facilities through reduced power consumption and cost.
Key questions answered in the report:
- What are the key factors driving the global storage virtualization market
- What are the key market trends impacting the growth of the global storage virtualization market
- What are the various opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in the global storage virtualization market
- Trending factors influencing the market shares for EMEA, APAC, and Americas
- Key outcome of the five forces analysis on the global storage virtualization market
- Growth forecast of the global storage virtualization market until 2019
Leading vendors analyzed in this report:
The other prominent vendors of this market include:
- DataCore Software
- Hitachi Data Systems
Key Topics Covered:
PART 01: Executive summary
PART 02: Scope of the report
PART 03: Market research methodology
PART 04: Introduction
PART 05: Market landscape
PART 06: Market segmentation by type of virtualization
PART 07: Market segmentation by technology
PART 08: Geographical segmentation
PART 09: Market drivers
PART 10: Impact of drivers
PART 11: Market challenges
PART 12: Impact of drivers and challenges
PART 13: Market trends
PART 14: Vendor landscape
PART 15: Key vendor analysis
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3rt39k/global_storage
Laura Wood, +353-1-481-1716, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Research and Markets