DUBLIN, May 29, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Structural Steel Market Analysis By Application (Non Residential (Industrial, Commercial, Offices, Institutional), Residential), By Region, Competitive Landscape, And Segment Forecasts, 2014 - 2025" report to their offering.
The global structural steel market is expected to reach USD 140.4 billion by 2025
recovery of construction industry in developed markets of the U.S., Germany and UK is expected to foster industry growth.
Increasing awareness among end-users owing to advantages such as design flexibility, energy efficiency and faster completion of prefabricated/engineered building (PEBs) projects using channels and beams is expected to drive demand. Upsurge in infrastructure development projects in China and India, improving standards of living, high urbanization rates and requirements for sanitation are the major growth drivers for Asia Pacific region, particularly in commercial and residential sectors.
Companies are investing in R&D for technological advancements, cost minimization, and production maximization. Technologies deployed for the production are thin-slab casting, electric furnace and vacuum degassing. Residential segment is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.1%, from 2016 to 2025, owing to rapid urbanization and positive outlook on economic development. It minimizes the loads on foundations and also reduces sub-structure costs in residential buildings.
Further key findings from the report suggest:
- Structural steel market volume was estimated at nearly 125 million tons in 2015, and is projected to grow at a CAGR of over 4.0% from 2016 to 2025
- North Asia emerged as the leading regional market and accounted for over 60% of the overall volume in 2015. North Asia is expected to grow significantly over the forecast period owing to increasing construction spending in countries such as China, Japan and Hong Kong
- Demand in construction industry is further driven by adoption of advancements in structural design methods, evolving building practices, and strong raw material availability
- Industrial applications are likely to generate high demand as well over the forecast period owing to governments focus towards construction development such as Smart Cities project in India
- India is one of the fastest emerging economies in steel production and is characterized by substantial number of economic reforms and implementation of merger & acquisition deals by companies.
- Major key operating companies include Baogang Group, Bohai Group Co., Ltd., Anshan Iron & Group Corporation, Anyang Iron & Group Corporation, Arcelor Mittal S.A., Benxi Beiying Group Co. Ltd., Evraz Group, Hebei Group, POSCO, Tata Limited, Steel Authority of India Limited, Gerdau S.A. and Nippon Steel & Sumitomo Metal Corporation (NSSMC)
Key Topics Covered:
1 Methodology and Scope
2 Executive Summary
3 Structural Steel Market Variables, Trends & Scope
3.1 Market segmentation
3.2 Penetration & growth prospect mapping, 2014 - 2025
3.3 Structural steel market - value chain analysis
3.4 Regulatory framework
3.4.1 European Union
3.4.3 Hong Kong
3.5 Structural steel market dynamics
3.5.1 Market driver analysis
184.108.40.206 Increasing construction spending in emerging economies
220.127.116.11 Recovery of construction industry in developed markets
3.5.2 Market restraint analysis
18.104.22.168 Volatile raw material prices
3.6 Key opportunities prioritized
3.7 Industry analysis - Porter's
3.8 Structural Steel Market - PESTEL analysis
4 Structural Steel Market: Application Estimates & Trend Analysis
4.1 Application market introduction, 2015 & 2025
5 Structural Steel Market: Regional Estimates & Trend Analysis
6 Competitive Landscape
6.1 Structural steel company heat map analysis
6.2 Vendor Landscape
6.3 Competitive Environment
6.4 Strategy framework
7 Company Profiles
- Anshan Iron & Steel Group Corporation
- Anyang Iron & Steel Group Co. Ltd.
- Arcelor Mittal S.A.
- Baogang Group
- Bohai Steel Group Co. Ltd.
- Baosteel Group Corporation
- Benxi Beiying Iron & Steel Group Co. Ltd.
- Evraz Group
- Gerdau S.A.
- Hebei Steel Group
- Hyundai Steel Co., Ltd. (HSC)
- JSW Steel Limited
- Nippon Steel & Sumitomo Metal Corporation (NSSMC)
- Tata Steel Limited
- Hunan Valin Iron & Steel Group Co., Ltd.
- Wuhan Iron & Steel (Group) Corp
- Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL)
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/g3qfsh/structural_steel
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-structural-steel-market-report-2017-analysis-by-application-region-competitive-landscape-and-segment-forecasts-2014---2025---research-and-markets-300464688.html
SOURCE Research and Markets