DUBLIN, May 7, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- The "Subsea Thermal Insulation Materials - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Subsea Thermal Insulation Materials market accounted for $73.23 million in 2017 and is expected to reach $120.85 million by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 5.7%. Improving of the oil & gas industry, increasing offshore exploration and the rising number of subsea projects are some of the factors fuelling market growth. However, the increase in crude oil prices is hindering the growth of the market.
Sub-sea thermal insulation is a protective thermal insulation coating applied to components subjected to cold deep water immersion. These materials are extensively used to insulate equipment, pipelines used in subsea oil & gas operations. Oil & gas exploration firms are venturing into deep-water regions and arctic environments owing to ever-escalating demand for oil & gas. Thermal insulation is too useful in some drilling applications.
Based on the type, polyurethane segment commanded significant growth during the forecast period. It is widely preferred in the commercial insulation material owing to low flexibility and thermal conductivity properties. The primary advantage of polyurethane is that it can sustain volatile temperatures even at the bottom of the ocean as it can cover unlimited depth and therefore, is used on wet insulation systems. By geography, Europe is anticipated to dominate the global market owing to increasing subsea projects for further exploration.
- Silicone Rubber
- Usage of Dicyclopentadiene (Dcpd)
- Other Types
End Users Covered:
- Government sector
- Other End Users
- Field Joints
- Pipe Cover
- Dry Application
- Wet Application
- Other Applications
What the report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub-segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter's five forces analysis, SWOT analysis etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
- Advanced Insulation Plc
- Cabot Corporation
- Trelleborg Offshore & Construction
- Afglobal Corporation
- Shawcor Ltd
- Aspen Aerogels
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/4hj4vv
Research and Markets also offers Custom Research services providing focused, comprehensive and tailored research.
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets