LONDON, Dec. 14, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Sulphuric acid is one the most widely used and produced industrial chemicals in the world. Global sulphuric acid market can be segmented in two categories such as captive and merchant sulphuric acid. Captive sulphuric acid is produced for internal consumption through sulphur combustion by fertilizer manufacturers. While, merchant sulphuric acid is available for sale in the market for consumers, who depend on acid produced as a by-product. Global sulphuric acid market witnessed growth over the past few years, owing to increasing production of phosphate fertilizers such as diammonium phosphate (DAP), monoammonium phosphate (MAP), triple superphosphate (TSP), single superphosphate (SSP). Moreover, increasing construction of new sulphur burners in countries such as Cuba, Morocco, Namibia, Turkey, etc., is further anticipated to address growing demand for sulphuric acid in fertilizer production and metal processing industries in the coming years.
According to "Global Sulphuric Acid Market, By Manufacturing Process, By Application, By Region, Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2011 - 2025", global sulphuric acid market is projected to exhibit a CAGR of 2.27% during 2016-2025, on account of rising use of sulphuric acid as an intermediate as well as a raw material for chemical manufacturing. Moreover, fertilizers application segment dominated global sulphuric acid across in 2015 and the segment is projected to continue dominating the market through 2025, owing to expanding phosphate fertilizer production capacities to address the increasing demand for food. Moreover, Asia-Pacific was the largest regional market for sulphuric acid in 2015, and the region is anticipated to continue dominate the market through 2025, on account of high demand from countries such as China and India. "Global Sulphuric Acid Market, By Manufacturing Process, By Application, By Region, Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2011 - 2025" report elaborates following aspects related to global sulphuric acid market:
- Global Sulphuric Acid Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis – By Manufacturing Process (Sulphur Combustion, Smelting and Pyrite), By Application (Fertilizer, Chemical Synthesis, Metal Processing, Fiber and Others), By Region (Asia-Pacific, North America, Middle East and Africa, Europe and South America)
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of global sulphuric acid market
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the nine five years
- To help industry consultants, sulphuric acid manufacturers, vendors and dealers align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with sulphuric acid manufacturers and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and other proprietary databases.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/4422594/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-sulphuric-acid-market-by-manufacturing-process-by-application-by-region-competition-forecast-and-opportunities-2011---2025-300378544.html