DUBLIN, Dec. 19, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
The "Global Synthetic Sapphire Market (Value, Volume): Analysis By End Use Sector, Application, By Region, By Country: Opportunities and Forecast (2017-2022)" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
The global market is projected to display a robust growth represented by a CAGR of 7.48% during 2017-2022.
The consumer electronics segment has witnessed growth at a noteworthy rate over the past few years and in the forecast period. On the heels of rising demand for smartphone and other consumer electronic products particularly in developing countries including China, India, etc. and rising demand for LED TVs, the contribution of consumer electronics segment has been on a rise.
Amongst the regions, Asia Pacific accounts for the largest regional share in the global synthetic sapphire market in 2016. Emerging nations in Asia Pacific region such as Taiwan and China have been displaying a lot of potential and are the major manufacturers of synthetic sapphire.
Scope of the Report
Global Market (Actual Period: 2012-2016, Forecast Period: 2017-2022)
- Synthetic Sapphire Market - By Value, By Volume
- By Application - Optics, Sapphire Substrates, Display, Others
- By End Use Sector - LED Manufacturing, Consumer Electronics, Semiconductor, Industrial, Others
Other Report Highlights
- Market Dynamics - Drivers and Restraints
- Market Trends
- Porter's Five Forces Analysis
- Competitive Landscape
- Product Benchmarking of key industry players
- Region Wise Key Manufacturers
Key Topics Covered:
2. Global Synthetic Sapphire Market: An Analysis
3. North America Synthetic Sapphire Market: An Analysis
4. Europe Synthetic Sapphire Market: An Analysis
5. Asia Pacific Synthetic Sapphire Market: An Analysis
6. Global Synthetic Sapphire Production: By Region
7. Market Dynamics
8. Competitive Landscape
- Crystalwise Technology Inc
- Hansol Technics Co. Ltd.
- Iljin Display Co Ltd
- Juropol sp. z.o.o.
- Kyocera Corporation
- Monocrystal Inc.
- Namiki Group
- Rubicon Technology Inc.
- Saint Gobain
- Schott AG
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hg8www/global_synthetic?w=5
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets