DUBLIN, June 16, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global System Integrator Market Analysis & Trends - Industry Forecast to 2025" report to their offering.
The Global System Integrator Market is poised to grow at a CAGR of around 5.9% over the next decade to reach approximately $68.92 billion by 2025.
This industry report analyzes the market estimates and forecasts of all the given segments on global as well as regional levels presented in the research scope. The study provides historical market data for 2014, 2015 revenue estimations are presented for 2016 and forecasts from 2017 till 2025.
The study focuses on market trends, leading players, supply chain trends, technological innovations, key developments, and future strategies. With comprehensive market assessment across the major geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East, Latin America and Rest of the world the report is a valuable asset for the existing players, new entrants and the future investors.
- Increased acceptance of BYOD Policy
- Huge requirement for Specialized System Integrators
- Advanced technological developments in System Integrato
- The report provides a detailed analysis on current and future market trends to identify the investment opportunities
- Market forecasts till 2025, using estimated market values as the base numbers
- Key market trends across the business segments, Regions and Countries
- Key developments and strategies observed in the market
- Market Dynamics such as Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities and other trends
- In-depth company profiles of key players and upcoming prominent players
- Growth prospects among the emerging nations through 2025
- Market opportunities and recommendations for new investments
- Burrow Global LLC
- Prime Controls LP
- Wunderlich-Malec Engineering
- Dynamysk Automation Ltd.
- Matrix Technologies
- Design Group
- Maverick Technologies
- Wood Group Mustang
- ATS Automation
- Tesco Controls Inc.
- Mangan Inc.
- CEC Controls Co. Inc
- Stadler + Schaaf Mess - Und Regeltechnik GmbH
- Intech Process Automation
Key Topics Covered:
1 Market Outline
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Overview
4 System Integrator Market, By Industry
5 System Integrator Market, By Service
6 System Integrator Market, By Technology
7 System Integrator Market, By Geography
8 Key Player Activities
9 Leading Companies
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/64kfqd/global_system
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-system-integrator-market-to-reach-689-billion-by-2025---analysis-by-industry-service-technology--geography---research-and-markets-300475216.html
SOURCE Research and Markets