DUBLIN, Nov. 29, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- The "Targeted Oncology Therapeutics: Lung Cancers" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
A number of factors are changing the way market participants view the cancer therapeutics market. These factors are evident in the disease targets and drug classes that comprise a significant number of recent trials.
After decades of disappointment and missed financial objectives, the genetic underpinnings of disease are converging with improved computer-assisted pharmacological decision making. Market sector participants now find themselves pursuing realistic therapeutic strategies that have the potential to fulfil product strategies in both scientific and human terms.
As immuno-therapeutics in general - and immuno-oncology in particular - move to the forefront, the major oncology drug developers are beginning to align with specific therapeutic approaches, such as PARP and PD-1/PD-L1. The analytics analysis of current active oncology trial data reveals these factors and how they are affecting the oncology drug development landscape.
Key Questions Answered in the Report:
- What is the market share of approved therapeutics?
- What is the global supply picture for targeted therapeutics?
- Who are the market leaders, by Indication? by Product?
- What is the therapeutic coverage across all oncology indications? What are the product opportunities?
- What are the established products in this space? by target, indication, API class, revenue?
- What is the competitive picture for the major Oncology market segments?
- Drug treatment resources
- Competitive therapy map
- Clinical trial activity
- Who are the leading competitors in the field of next-generation therapeutics?
Key Topics Covered:
- The Recombinant Drug Ecosystem
- Biological Drug Activity by Region
- Biological Oncology Market Leaders
- Oncology mAbs: Competitive Considerations
- mAbs and Targeted Oncology Therapeutics
- Historical Growth of Biologicals
- Leading Biological Drug Companies - Activity by Drug & Segment
- FDA Approved mAbs Indicated for Lung Cancers
- FDA Approved TKIs Indicated for Lung Cancers
- Key Therapeutic Targets
- ALK Gene
- ROS-1 Gene
- The Addressable Market
- Drugs in Development
- Leading Lung Cancer Supplier Assessments
- Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Daiichi Sankyo
- Eli Lilly
- Janssen Biotech
- Kyowa Kirin
- Merck Sharp & Dohme
- Regeneron Pharmaceuticals
- United Therapeutics
- EMD Serono
- Lonza Biologics
- Lonza AG
- Seattle Genetics
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/abl5pe
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets