10 Aug, 2016, 03:10 ET
DUBLIN, August 10, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Markets and Technologies for Nanofibers" report to their offering.
The global market for nanofiber product reached $203.2 million and $276.8 million in 2013 and 2014, respectively. This market is projected to grow from $383.7 million in 2015 to nearly $2.0 billion in 2020, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 38.6% between 2015 and 2020.
The report delineates the current market status for nanofiber-based products, defines trends and presents growth forecasts for the next five years. The nanofiber market is analyzed based on material, application and region. In addition, technological issues, including key events and the latest process developments, are discussed. Market values are generally provided in U.S. dollars and unadjusted for inflation. Market values are measured at the manufacturer level. More specifically, the market analysis conducted for this report is divided into five sections.
Current and emerging nanofiber applications are also identified and grouped into segments:
- Consumer, Defense and Security
- Life Science
- Sensors and Instrumentation
- Thermal and Acoustic Insulation
This report provides:
- An overview of the global markets and technologies relating to nanofibers.
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2013, 2014 and 2015, and projections of CAGRs through 2020.
- Examination of the commercial and public research activities in major regions of the world.
- A historical review of nanofibers, including an outline of recent events.
- Coverage of the industry structure, including a list of suppliers of nanofibers and descriptions of their products.
- Company profiles of the top industry players and relative market shares for leading companies.
Chapter 1: Introduction
Chapter 2: Executive Summary
Chapter 3: Overview
Chapter 4: Nanofiber Technology
Chapter 5: Global Markets
Chapter 6: Global Industry Structure
Chapter 7: U.S. Patent Analysis
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/pwxq2q/global_markets
Sector: NanotechnologyMedia Contact:
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets
Share this article