DUBLIN, April 4, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Telehealth: Global Market Trends, Regulatory Landscape and Operational Strategies" report to their offering.
mHealth technologies and telemedicine devices are being increasingly adopted globally, and represent the most rapidly growing fields within telehealth. In particular, the introduction of easily worn biosensors has sparked a great deal of interest in this sector in recent years. Profiles and product descriptions of novel technologies within these two fast-growing telehealth segments are provided, along with an outline of challenges and business opportunities.
Key Topics Covered:
- Gain unique insights into the regulatory landscape of the telehealth sector in key geographical markets including the US, Europe, China, Japan, India and South Africa: This report comprehensively describes and assesses recent regulatory developments and telehealth guidelines in this dynamic sector.
- Assess the most pertinent commercial trends in the telehealth sector: This report provides global market drivers, restraints and market size and growth estimates for key geographical markets, providing insights into novel product technologies and those garnering significant adoption.
- Assess operational strategies for telehealth program design and implementation: This report provides insights and recommendations to consider when implementing a new telehealth program, including market research, HR, channel analysis, governance, revenue models, monitoring and security considerations.
- Assess novel technologies in key telehealth sectors: This report also provides a comprehensive analysis including trends, challenges and opportunities for telemedicine devices and mHealth technologies, providing insights into novel product technologies and those garnering significant adoption around the world."
1. Executive Summary
3. Impact of Telehealth Technologies on Healthcare Systems and Patients
4. Impact of Telehealth on the Technology and Telecoms Industries
5. Successful Telehealth Programs - Case Studies
6. Evolving Telehealth Regulations
7. Telehealth Market Landscape
8. Telehealth Market Drivers
9. Telehealth Market Barriers
10. Strategies and Important Considerations for a Successful Telehealth Program
11. Technologies in Key Telehealth Sectors
12. Telemedicine Devices
13. Key Manufacturers
14. Selected Devices and Technologies
15. mHealth Technologies: Trends, Opportunities and Challenges
16. Key Manufacturers
17. Selected Devices and Technologies
18. Ethical Considerations in Telehealth
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/65xd6p/telehealth
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470 For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-telehealth-market-analysis-2016---trends-technologies--opportunities-report---research-and-markets-300245468.html
SOURCE Research and Markets