DUBLIN, March 18, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/p9hgck/tissue_banking) has announced the addition of the "Tissue Banking Market Forecast and Analysis (2014 - 2020): By tissue (Bone, Skin, Heart Valves and others), By Equipment (Cryopreservation systems, Thawing equipment and others), By Application (Clinical, Cosmetic, Research) & By Geography" report to their offering.
North America has the largest market for tissue banks worldwide and is followed by Europe. This can be attributed to the increasing number of accidents, chronic diseases and the aging population which require tissue transplants. High financial aiding from government and the increasing R&D activities corresponding to this field are also key reasons for the huge market in these regions.
The tissue banking market in APAC region is estimated to grow at the fastest pace owing to the increasing funds from various organizations and increasing awareness in the field of human tissue banking and transplantation in the developing regions of China and India.
- CCLG Tissue Bank
- Taylor-Wharton International LLC
- Tecan Group Ltd.
- BioCision, LLC.
- Thermo Fisher ScientificInc.
- Cureline Inc.
- Tissue Banks International
- TuBaFrost Group
- Eppendorf AG
- Chernobyl Tissue Bank
- BioKryo GmbH
- The PXE International Blood and Tissue Bank
- LifeLink Tissue Bank
- Brooks Automation, Inc.
- Wisconsin Tissue Bank
- Tata Memorial Hospital Tissue Bank
- Americord Registry
- BioStorage Technologies, Inc.
- Bone Bank Allografts
- RTI Surgical, Inc.
1. Global Tissue Banking Market Overview
2. Executive Summary
3. Global Tissue Banking Market Landscape
4. Global Tissue Banking- Market Forces
5. Global Tissue BankingMarket - Strategic Analysis
6. Global Tissue Banking Market - By Tissue types
7. Global Tissue Banking Market - By Equipment
8. Global Tissue Banking Market - By Applications
9. Global Tissue Banking Market - By Geography
10. Market Entropy
11. Investment Opportunities
12. Company Profiles
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/p9hgck/tissue_banking
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets