DUBLIN, July 27, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/8fpb45/train_seat_market) has announced the addition of the "Train Seat Market by Function, Railcar Type, Comfort Type, Geography - Global Analysis and Forecast to 2019" report to their offering.
This market is expected to reach $11,483.2 Million by 2019, growing at a CAGR of 4.9%, during the forecast period from 2014 to 2019. North America is expected to be the fastest-growing market, growing at a CAGR of 8.9% from 2014 to 2019.
Factors that are driving this market include government investments in high speed rail projects and an increasing demand from passengers for advanced safety features in high speed trains. Governments are actively involved in nurturing faster and convenient modes of transportation by investing in the high speed rail (HSR) infrastructure projects, globally.
HSR plays a vital role in a nation's transportation system by delivering long-term and viable economic growth. However, the major restraints for the growth of this market are higher infrastructure costs and the lack of capital in countries, such as Argentina, Brazil, Colombia, and Malaysia. This report also provides a detailed analysis of the global train seat market and segments the same on the basis of function, railcar type, comfort type, and geography.
Scope of the Report:
This report categorizes the global market for high speed train seat on the basis of function, railcar type, comfort type, and geography.
Market Segmentation, by Function:
- The train seat market has been segmented on the basis of function regular seat, recliner seat, folding seat, dining seat, and smart seat.
Market Segmentation, by Railcar Type:
- The train seat market has been segmented on the basis of railcar type into overland car, subway car, and long-distance car.
Market Segmentation, by Comfort Type:
- The train seat market has been segmented on the basis of comfort type into high and light comfort types.
Market Segmentation, by Geography:
- The geographic analysis covers North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific.
Key Topics Covered:
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Market Overview
5 High Speed Train Seat Market, By Function
6 High Speed Train Seat Market, By Railcar Type
7 High Speed Train Seat Market, By Comfort Type
8 High Speed Train Seat Market, By Geography
9 Competitive Landscape
10 Company Profiles
- Camira Fabrics Ltd. - Fainsa - Faurecia Automotive Seating - Fenix Group LLC - Freedman Seating Co. - Grammer AG - Harita Seating System Ltd. - Magna International Inc. - Saira Seats - Sears Manufacturing Company - Seats Incorporated - The C.E. White Co. - The Wise Company, Inc. - Transcal Ltd. - Ussc Group
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/8fpb45/train_seat_market
Laura Wood, +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
SOURCE Research and Markets