DUBLIN, June 25, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets(http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/v4nsmw/transformer) has announced the addition of the "Transformer Report 2015 - Ed 4" report to their offering.
This is the 4th edition of the Transformer Report. The report sizes demand for power and distribution transformers in base year 2014 and forecasts demand from 2015 to 2020.
The report contains comprehensive quantitative data and qualitative analysis about the transformer markets, globally and for all regions and countries.
The report analyses the global market for power and distribution transformers of $26 billion at ex factory prices in 2014. A detailed analysisof the installed base by type of transformer and ownership is shown. The report predicts future market trends in volume and value, and examines the factors affecting price; input costs for raw materials, labour, energy and production capacity. Production and manufacture are surveyed and levels of production capacity assessed. The leading transformer manufacturers are ranked with market shares.
The changing landscape of generation and the networks with the growth of DER and renewables, energy efficiency, logistics, electrification and other issues are identified and discussed. The global market, regions and 13 major markets are surveyed with detailed reports.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Generator and Transformer Installed Base Analysis
2. Transformer Demand at Ex-Factory & Installed Cost $
3. Transformer Market Demand at Ex-Factory Cost $
4. Transformer Market Demand In Mva Capacity
5. PPI (Producer Price Index) Trend, Factors Impacting Price
6. The Transformation Process, Power and Distribution Transformer Types and Ownership
7. Transformer : Generator Capacity Ratios - MVA : MW
8. N-1 Standard, N-2 Capability, Redundancy and Replacement
9. Long Term Demand Cycle 1900-2050
10. Central And DER (Distributed Energy Resources)
11. Energy Efficiency
14. Transformer Production Capacity and Manufacturers
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/v4nsmw/transformer
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
SOURCE Research and Markets