DUBLIN, June 13, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global UPS Market By kVA Range (Less than 5 kVA, 5.1-20 kVA, 20.1-60 kVA, 60.1-200 kVA, Above 200 kVA), By End User (Residential, Commercial & Industrial), By Region, Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2011-2021" report to their offering.
The global market for UPS is estimated to reach US $ 9.85 billion by 2021
Driven by increasing power shortages across the globe and growing awareness towards the need for backup power in order to protect sensitive equipment from the adverse effects of grid power fluctuations, the global UPS market is anticipated to grow in the coming years. Over the last decade, increasing urbanization has been boosting energy consumption, which has led to disruption in power supply to end consumers, especially in major developing economies.
This has widely augmented the scope for adoption of power storage technologies like uninterrupted power supply (UPS), which ensures smooth and continuous flow of power during power outages. Implementation of stringent government policies, increasing IT investments of small & medium-sized businesses (SMB), rapid infrastructure development of various end-use segments like IT & telecom, retail & healthcare, and data centres, particularly in Asia-Pacific and North America, is expected to positively influence demand for UPS systems in the coming years, globally.
Owing to widespread adoption of technologies like cloud-based technologies and mobility solutions, UPS systems are being widely adopted in data centre applications such as telecom, IT/ITeS, retail, hospitality and BFSI sectors. Consequently, commercial end user segment accounts for the largest share in the global UPS market.
Over the course of next five years, majority of the demand for UPS is expected to arise from Asia-Pacific, followed by North America, Europe, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Market Trends & Developments
- Modular UPS Replacing Centralized UPS Systems
- Increasing Demand from SMBs and Service Sectors
- Increasing Adoption of Green UPS Systems
- Negative Impact of Locally Available Low Price Products
- Offering Complete Power Solutions at One Point
- Increased Focus on Improving Power Reliability
- Increasing Focus on Development of Green Storage Technologies
- Growing End User Awareness about UPS Systems
Key Topics Covered:
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Analyst View
4. Global UPS Market Outlook
5. Global UPS Market Attractiveness Index
6. Global UPS (Less than 5kVA) Market Outlook
7. Global UPS (5.1kVA-20kVA) Market Outlook
8. Global UPS (20.1kVA-60kVA) Market Outlook
9. Global UPS (60.1kVA-200kVA) Market Outlook
10. Global UPS (Above 200kVA) Market Outlook
11. Asia-Pacific UPS Market Outlook
12. North America UPS Market Outlook
13. Europe UPS Market Outlook
14. South America UPS Market Outlook
15. Middle East & Africa UPS Market Outlook
16. Market Dynamics
17. Market Trends & Developments
18. Competitive Landscape
19. Strategic Recommendations
- AEG Power Solutions
- APC by Schneider Electric
- Active Power, Inc.
- Borri S.P.A
- Caterpiller Inc.
- Cyber Power Systems Inc.
- Eaton Corporation plc
- Emerson Network Power
- Falcon Electric Co.
- Gamatronic Electronic Industries Ltd
- General Electric Co.
- Numeric Power Systems
- Piller Power Solutions
- Riello UPS Ltd
- Rittal Corporation
- Shenzhen KStar Science and Technology Co. Ltd
- Smart Power Systems
- Staco Energy Products Co.
- Trippe Manufacturing Ltd.
- Uninterruptible power supplies Ltd
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/56clsc/global_ups_market
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-ups-market-report-2016-2021---increasing-focus-on-development-of-green-storage-technologies---research-and-markets-300283666.html
SOURCE Research and Markets