DUBLIN, Apr. 13, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Urology Surgical Instrument Market Size, Share, Development, Growth and Demand Forecast to 2022" report to their offering.
The global urology surgical instrument market was worth $7,204.4 million in 2015 and it is expected to witness a CAGR of 8.3% during 2016-2022.
The global urology surgical instrument market is growing due to geriatric population and growing cases with chronic kidney disease across the globe. The increasing demand for minimally invasive surgeries over traditional urologic procedures, and increasing cases with urinary tract infections and urinary stones is leading to the growth of the market.
Consumables and accessories was the largest product segment in the global market in 2015. The largest application area of urology surgical instrument in 2015 was chronic kidney disease.
Globally, growing geriatric population is among one of the major factors for the growth of urology surgical instrument market. Elderly people are more susceptible to diseases requiring surgical interventions for their treatment, leading to greater demand for urology surgical instruments. In addition, increase in healthcare expenditure with improvement in medical infrastructure is driving the growth of market globally. This helps hospitals to include better medical facilities as a part of treatment to alleviate patient's medical condition. However, high cost urology surgical instrument limits the growth of this market across the globe.
Some of the key companies operating in the global urology surgical instrument market include Richard Wolf GmbH, Karl Storz GmbH & Co. Kg, Olympus Corporation, Coopersurgical, Inc., Cook Medical Incorporated, Boston Scientific Corporation, Coloplast, Medtronic PLC, Stryker Corporation, Teleflex Incorporated and Conmed Corporation.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Research Scope And Methodology
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Outlook
Trends In The Global Urology Surgical Instrument Market
- Increasing Number Of Product Launches
Factors Driving The Growth Of The Market And Its Impact On Market Forecast
- Increase In Healthcare Expenditure
- Growing Geriatric Population
- Increasing Prevalence Of Chronic Kidney Diseases (Ckd) And Urinary Tract Infections (Uti'S)
- Increasing Hospital Investments In Surgical Infrastructure
Factors Hindering Growth Of The Market And Its Impact On Market Forecast
High Cost Of Urology Surgical Instrument
4. Global Urology Surgical Instrument Market Size And Forecast (2012-2022)
- Global Urology Surgical Instrument Market, By Product
- Global Urology Surgical Instrument Market, By Application
- Global Urology Surgical Instrument Market, By Region
5. Global Urology Surgical Instrument Market, By Product
- Urology Surgical Consumables & Accessories Market
- Urology Endoscope Market
- Endovision System Market
- Urology Surgical Peripheral Instrument Market
6. Global Urology Surgical Instrument Market, By Application
- Urology Surgical Instrument Market For Ckd
- Urology Surgical Instrument Market For Urinary Stone
- Urology Surgical Instrument Market For Bph
- Urology Surgical Instrument Market For Ui & Pop
- Urology Surgical Instrument Market For Oncology
7. Global Urology Surgical Instrument Market, By Geography
8. Competitive Analysis
9. Company Profiles And Strategic Developments
- Karl Storz Gmbh & Co. Kg
- Olympus Corporation
- Coloplast A/S
- Richard Wolf Gmbh
- Boston Scientific Corporation
- Cook Medical Incorporated
- Medtronic Plc
- Stryker Corporation
- Teleflex Incorporated
- Conmed Corporation
- Coopersurgical, Inc.
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6tp7sw/global_urology
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets