ALBANY, New York, Feb. 6, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- Growing at a stellar CAGR (Compound Annual Growth Rate) of 23.3%, the global Viral Vector and plasmid DNA Manufacturing is witnessing a steady, and upward facing growth curve from 2019 to 2027. The growth rate is a result of an interplay of numerous factors, propelling the market onto a high growth trajectory.
"Due to growing demand for gene therapy, demand for viral vector & plasmid DNA manufacturing is also witnessing growth. And, it is pertinent to note here that as technology advances, so would the pace of growth for this market." states TMR.
Key Findings of the Viral Vector & Plasmid DNA Manufacturing Market Study
- Plasmid DNA segment to account for major share of market growth owing to higher need for gene therapy projected for the forecast period
- As an application, Gene Therapy will lead the charts owing to a robust product line-up and an increase in number of players into gene therapy entering the vector-based products fray
- In terms of diseases, Cancer would remain a major contributor to the demand curve of viral vector and plasmid DNA manufacturing market
- Biotech companies in the end-user segment would grow on account of increasing focus on research and development
Explore 199 pages of top-notch research, incisive insights, and detailed country-level projections. Gain business intelligence on Viral Vector and Plasmid DNA Manufacturing market by Type: Lentivirus, Adenovirus Adeno-associated Virus (AAV), Plasmid DNA, and Others; Application: Gene Therapy, Vaccinology, and Others; Disease: Genetic Disorders, Cancer, Infectious Diseases, and Others; End-user: Biotech Companies and Research Institutes https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=30428
Viral Vector and Plasmid DNA Manufacturing Market: Key Driving Factors
As per a comprehensive market analysis of global Viral Vector and Plasmid DNA Manufacturing market by Transparency Market research, a number of factors are influencing the magnitude of growth figures. Some of these that are outlined below:
- The burden of cancer, genetic disorders, and infectious diseases continues to grow across the globe, driving demand for viral vector and plasmid DNA manufacturing up considerably
- Worldwide, one in every six deaths that occur are caused by cancer; 70% of these are noted in developing regions of the globe
- Virus and bacteria are evolving, leading to a need for evolved treatment methods; SSI and HAI are witnessing increase in incidence
- Awareness related to genetic disorders is rising, contributing to early diagnosis and demand for effective treatment
View Detailed Table of Contents at https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/report-toc/30428
Key Impediments for Viral Vector and Plasmid DNA Manufacturing Market Players
The details on growth dynamics outline in the study report, prepared by Transparency Market Research, spells out certain factors that restrict growth of global viral vector and plasmid DNA manufacturing market to certain extent. A summary is provided below:
- High cost of Gene Therapy – in regions where insurance does not cover gene therapy or the coverage in itself is weak, treatment can get unaffordable for a massive chunk of population
- Conventional methods are not suited for large scale production, calling for improvement in methods
- Development in technology and a large number of clinical studies ongoing in the market will help the market overcome these constraints in charting growth
Viral Vector and Plasmid DNA Manufacturing Market: Region-wise Analysis
- The acceptance of novel and high technology treatment in the North American region will help it have a strong grasp on market share over the forecast period
- North America will also grow on account of availability of gene therapies, approved by FDA
- Asia Pacific (APAC) is witnessing a conducive environment for future growth owing to increase in awareness relating to cancer, gene disorders, and infectious diseases; A number of clinical trials in Japan, and China to fuel growth too
Analyze Viral Vector and Plasmid DNA Manufacturing market growth in 30+ countries including US, Canada, Germany, United Kingdom, France, Italy, Russia, Poland, Benelux, Nordic, China, Japan, India, and South Korea. Request a sample of the study,
The vendor landscape of this particular market is witnessing a surge in investment, directed towards research and development, resulting in a number of clinical trials marking the landscape. Another domain where players have a keep focus is the commercialization of approved therapies. It is also worth noting here that technological advancement and innovation play a crucial role in determining market share for players from overall growth.
The players breaking new grounds in the global viral vector and plasmid DNA manufacturing market are CobraBiologics, Novasep Inc., Cell and Gene Therapy Catapult, Kaneka Eurogentec S.A., FUJIFILM Diosynth Biotechnologies, Inc., Spark Therapeutics, Inc. Merck KGaA, uniQure N.V., and Lonza, among others.
Transparency Market Research has segmented the viral vector and plasmid DNA manufacturing market based on type, application, disease, end-user, and region.
Viral Vector & Plasmid DNA Manufacturing Market, by Type
- Adeno-Associated Virus (AAV)
- Plasmid DNA
Viral Vector & Plasmid DNA Manufacturing Market, by Application
- Gene Therapy
Viral Vector & Plasmid DNA Manufacturing Market, by Disease
- Genetic Disorders
- Infectious Disease
Viral Vector & Plasmid DNA Manufacturing Market, by End-user
- Biotech Companies
- Research Institutes
Explore Transparency Market Research's award-winning coverage of the global Healthcare industry:
Gene Therapy Market - The global gene therapy market was valued at US$ 17.0 Mn in 2017 and is projected to expand at a CAGR of 40.0% from 2018 to 2026. New product approvals, promising therapeutic outcomes of gene therapy, and high prevalence of non-Hodgkin Lymphoma are anticipated to drive the global market in the next few years.
Infectious Disease Diagnostics Market - Increase in the prevalence of infectious diseases such as TB and influenza is one of the major factors fueling the global infectious disease diagnostics market. Moreover, rise in funding for research on the diagnosis of infectious diseases is projected to drive the market during the forecast period. However, undeveloped health care infrastructure in underdeveloped countries is likely to hamper the market in the next few years.
DNA Test Kits Market - The global DNA test kits market was valued at US$ 7.4 Bn in 2018 and is projected expand at a CAGR of 23.4% from 2019 to 2027. Increase in demand for DNA kits for ancestry testing, Increasing awareness among people regarding use of DNA test kits for disease risk assessment and rise in popularity of direct-to-consumer testing are anticipated to drive the global DNA test kits market
Synthetic Biology Market - The global synthetic biology market was valued at US$ 4.96 Bn in 2018 and is projected to expand at a CAGR of 26.3% from 2019 to 2027. Rise in prevalence of chronic conditions, such as cancer and diabetes, has increased the patient pool, followed by rise in demand for biologic drugs for treating various chronic conditions, resulting in boosting the growth of the synthetic biology market
CRISPR and Cas Genes Market - The global CRISPR and Cas genes market was valued at US$ 1.4 Bn in 2017 and is anticipated to reach US$ 7.2 Bn by 2026, expanding at a CAGR of 20.1% from 2018 to 2026. Usage of CRISPR-Cas systems in bacteria, rise in government spending on research and development of genome editing, increase in incidence of genetic disorders, and usage of CRISPR/Cas9 technology to improve crop production drive the global CRISPR and Cas genes market.
Gain access to Market Ngage, an AI-powered, real-time business intelligence that goes beyond the archaic research solutions to solve the complex strategy challenges that organizations face today. With over 15,000+ global and country-wise reports across 50,000+ application areas, Market Ngage is your tool for research on-the-go. From tracking new investment avenues to keeping a track of your competitor's moves, Market Ngage provides you with all the essential information to up your strategic game. Power your business with Market Ngage's actionable insights and remove the guesswork in making colossal decisions.
Transparency Market Research is a next-generation market intelligence provider, offering fact-based solutions to business leaders, consultants, and strategy professionals.
Our reports are single-point solutions for businesses to grow, evolve, and mature. Our real-time data collection methods along with ability to track more than one million high growth niche products are aligned with your aims. The detailed and proprietary statistical models used by our analysts offer insights for making right decision in the shortest span of time. For organizations that require specific but comprehensive information we offer customized solutions through adhoc reports. These requests are delivered with the perfect combination of right sense of fact-oriented problem solving methodologies and leveraging existing data repositories.
TMR believes that unison of solutions for clients-specific problems with right methodology of research is the key to help enterprises reach right decision."
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street,
Albany NY - 12207
USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
Email: [email protected]
SOURCE Transparency Market Research