DUBLIN, March 7, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/sr8x3z/global_watch) has announced the addition of the "Global Watch Market - Market Analysis 2015-2019" report to their offering.
This comprehensive report forecasts that the global watch market will grow at a CAGR of 7.6% by 2019.
Commenting on the report, an analyst from the research team said: The e-commerce market for watches is growing at a considerable rate. The increased penetration of Internet and easy access to smartphones and consumer banking systems have led to a greater demand for watches through the e-commerce medium.
According to the report, luxury items such as luxury watches are witnessing a surge in sales due to the growing prevalence of gifting these items on special occasions such as birthdays, anniversaries, and weddings.
- What are the key factors driving the global watches market?
- What are the key Market trends?impacting the growth of the global watches market?
- What are the various opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in the global watches market?
- Growth forecast for the key segments of the global watches market?
- Trending factors influencing the market shares for APAC, Europe, North America, and ROW?
- Key outcome of the market analysis of the leading countries in the global watches market?
- Key outcome of the five forces analysis on the global watches market?
- Audemars Piguet
- Dolce & Gabbana
- Giorgio Armani
- Patek Philippe
PART 01: Executive summary
PART 02: Scope of the report
PART 03: Market research methodology
PART 04: Introduction
PART 05: Market landscape
PART 06: Market segmentation by product
PART 07: Market segmentation by distribution channel
PART 08: Market segmentation by geography
PART 09: Key leading countries
PART 10: Market drivers
PART 11: Impact of drivers
PART 12: Market challenges
PART 13: Impact of drivers and challenges
PART 14: Market trends
PART 15: Vendor landscape
PART 16: Key vendor analysis
PART 17: About the Author
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/sr8x3z/global_watch
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470 For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets