DUBLIN, Jan. 15, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/thvb4x/global_water_and) has announced the addition of the "Global Water and Wastewater Treatment Chemicals Market " report to their offering.
This comprehensive report provides an in-depth analysis of the global water and wastewater treatment chemicals market and the various factors set to face this market in the coming years. It considers current and future drivers, challenges and opportunities, and the key topics all market participants should be aware of. It offers a comprehensive understanding of this market, ensuring readers make informed business decisions.
The water and wastewater treatment chemicals market is in a consolidation phase and is estimated to have a demand of $21 billion in 2015. While substitutes to chemical treatment and commoditisation of chemicals pose a threat to market growth, industrial and municipal demand due to regulations and environmental mandates are expected to facilitate moderate market growth during the forecast period. This research service analyses the usage of chemicals across geographies and segments by revenue and competition.
- The biocides and disinfectants segment is expected to grow with industrial growth in areas such as petrochemicals and power generation.
- The shares of commodity-based and specialty-based products in segments such as coagulants and flocculants, are expected to change during the forecast period.
- Convergence in chemical usage is leading to the development of functional chemicals that serve more than one purpose.
- The use of smart solutions to manage dosing of chemicals and monitoring is expected to increase and result in efficient practices.
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Overview
3. Drivers and RestraintsTotal Water and Wastewater Treatment Chemicals Market
4. Forecast and TrendsTotal Water and Wastewater Treatment Chemicals Market
5. Market Share and Competitive Analysis Total Water and Wastewater Treatment Chemicals Market
6. CEO's 360-Degree Perspective on the Water Treatment Chemicals Industry
7. Asia-Pacific Analysis
8. The Middle East & Africa Analysis
9. Latin America Analysis
10. Europe Analysis
11. North America Analysis
12. Trends in the Water and Wastewater Treatment Chemicals Market
13. The Last Word
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/thvb4x/global_water_and
Laura Wood, +353-1-481-1716, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Research and Markets