ALBANY, New York, Feb. 11, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- The global water softening systems market will reach a market valuation of USD 7.5 bn by 2026, growing at a steady CAGR (Compound Annual Growth Rate) of 5.2% in terms of value and 3.6% in terms of volume between 2018 and 2026. It is worth mentioning here that a number of factors support this growth, some of which are soft water advantages that more and more end-consumers are realizing, and industrial infrastructure development.
"Governments in India and China are investing in projects and initiatives aimed at water softening. This is set to contribute positively to the growth of Asia Pacific region, which is also witnessing rapid industrialization and urbanization. This will also contribute significantly to the overall growth of global water softening systems market", as per TMR.
Key Findings of the Water Softening Systems Market Study
- Salt-based ion exchange softener accounted for a large share in 2017, owing to high efficacy in removing all minerals that make water hard - it does not just chemically condition minerals
- 0.5 to 30 GPM accounted for a major share in flow rate category due to extensive use in commercial and residential applications in 2017 and the trend might continue in future
- In the application segment, residential sub-segment is set to contribute extensively to growth of market owing to growing awareness, and increase in installation of these systems - noted particularly in new buildings to ensure damage to pipes and fittings is avoided
- Offline sales to be a significant channel of distribution over the forecast period
Explore 149 pages of top-notch research, incisive insights, and detailed country-level projections. Gain business intelligence on water softening systems market by Type - Salt-Based Ion Exchange Softener, Salt-Free Water Softener; Flow Rate - 05 GPM to 30 GPM, 30 GPM to 60 GPM, 60 GPM to 90 GPM, Above 90 GPM; Application - Residential, Commercial, Industrial; Distribution Channel - Online, Offline (Specialty Store, Hypermarkets/Supermarkets) - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast 2018 – 2026 at https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/water-softening-system-market.html
Water Softening Systems Market: Key Driving Factors
Transparency Market Research's study details out a number of notable factors that are underlying growth in the water softening systems market over the forecast period of 2018 to 2026. Some of the prominent factors that are either causing or sustaining this growth include:
- Increase in construction volumes – an 85% increase in these volumes will lead to growth in demand for water softening systems substantially, particularly because awareness regarding benefits to buildings led by these systems is quickly gaining traction
- Rise in disposable incomes is leading consumers to demand for installation of these system as either in point of entry format or as under the sink installation
- Modernization and urbanization is also leading to demand for water softening systems market over the assessment period; governments are promoting use of soft water in both industrial and residential use
Download PDF Brochure – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=51942
Key Impediments for Water Softening Systems Market Players
It is noteworthy that the projections regarding growth of global water softening systems market, as presented by Transparency Market Research, are positive. However, there are certain restraints that tie the market down, hampering its growth from reaching its full potential. Some of these include:
- Low Market Penetration – In rural areas, awareness regarding water softening systems is low and the preference is for chlorinating, ceramic filtering, cloth straining, and slow sand filtering
- In rural areas, spending is much less on such systems than that in urban areas; awareness levels and government initiatives to counteract these restraints
View Detailed Table of Contents at https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/report-toc/51942
Water Softening Systems Market: Region-wise Analysis
- North America accounted for USD 1.7 bn. in 2017 and the trend is set to continue over the assessment period, as per Transparency Market Research
- A vast stretch of this region is marked by availability of hard water and this is driving demand for water softening systems in the market
- Manufacturers are involved in research and development to launch improved products
Analyze water softening systems market growth in 30+ countries including US, Canada, Germany, United Kingdom, France, Italy, Russia, Poland, Benelux, Nordic, China, Japan, India, and South Korea. Request a sample of the study,
As per Transparency Market Research, the global water softening systems market is fragmented and prominent players in the global water softening systems market include A.O. Smith Water Technologies, BWT Aktiengesellschaft, Culligan International Company, EcoWater Systems LLC, Pentair Residential Filtration LLC, Feedwater Limited, Fleck Systems, Harvey Water Softeners Ltd, Kinetico Incorporated, Marlo Incorporated, Monarch Water Ltd., Pelican Water Systems, Qingdao Haier Co., Ltd., Watts Water Technologies Inc., Evoqua Water Technologies, and Whirlpool Corporation. Most players have a sharp focus on product development and innovation.
The water softening systems market is segmented as below.
Water Softening Systems Market
- Salt-Based Ion Exchange Softener
- Salt-Free Water Softener
- 05 GPM to 30 GPM
- 30 GPM to 60 GPM
- 60 GPM to 90 GPM
- Above 90 GPM
- Specialty Store
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
- South America
Explore Transparency Market Research's award-winning coverage of the Global Factory Automation Industry:
Water Purifier Market – The global water purifier market is estimated to expand at a CAGR of ~ 9% during the forecast period, owing to numerous factors, regarding which, TMR offers thorough insights and forecasts in the water purifier market report.
Smart Water Cooler Market – The global market is driven by various factors such as quick and easy availability of cold water at any time of the day and due to the rising temperature, which increase the demand for cold water. Other factors driving the market include awareness of timely consumption of water for a better immune system and desire for clear skin.
Water Trading Market – The global market are Payments for Watershed Services, Herediam, Dar es Salaam, Water Quality Trading, and Saltillo. The two branches of the global market for water trading are flow restoration projects and ground water mitigation.
Liquid Fabric Softener Market – The cloth softener industry is projected to constantly evolve owing to changing demands of consumers. New performance benefits, rapid biodegradability, and improved freshness are the factors impacting the fabric softener industry.
Gain access to Market Ngage, an AI-powered, real-time business intelligence that goes beyond the archaic research solutions to solve the complex strategy challenges that organizations face today. With over 15,000+ global and country-wise reports across 50,000+ application areas, Market Ngage is your tool for research on-the-go. From tracking new investment avenues to keeping a track of your competitor's moves, Market Ngage provides you with all the essential information to up your strategic game. Power your business with Market Ngage's actionable insights and remove the guesswork in making colossal decisions.
About Transparency Market Research
Transparency Market Research is a global market intelligence company, providing global business information reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insight for thousands of decision makers. Our experienced team of analysts, researchers, and consultants use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather and analyze information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts, so that it always reflects the latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street
Albany NY - 12207
USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
Email: [email protected]
SOURCE Transparency Market Research