DUBLIN, April 5, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "The 2017 Global Wealth Migration Review" report to their offering.
This report covers global wealth and wealth migration trends over the past year (2016), with projections to 2026.
- Wealth migration trends over the past year (2016).
- Top 30 countries by HNWI net inflows/outflows in 2016.
- Top 25 cities by HNWI net inflows/outflows in 2016.
- Future wealth migration trends and insights.
- Impact of Brexit on wealth migration.
- Top 2nd home hotspots for the world's wealthy.
- Most popular hotels, trains and hobbies for the world's wealthy.
- The rise of hotel residences and residential estates worldwide.
- Global wealth migration is accelerating. Approximately 82,000 millionaires (HNWIs) migrated in 2016, compared to just 64,000 in 2015.
- For the second straight year Australia is the top country worldwide for millionaire inflows, beating out traditional destinations such as the US and the UK.
- Like Australia, Canada also performed well in 2016, boosted by large scale HNWI migration from China into Vancouver. There were also significant HNWI inflows from Europe into Toronto and Montreal (Quebec).
- Millionaire outflows from Nigeria and Turkey are expected to increase over the next few years. Both of these countries are suffering from serious political and economic problems. They are also both being negatively impacted by terrorism and religious violence.
Key Topics Covered:
2 Wealth migration trends
3 Second home hotspots for the wealthy
4 Country benchmarks
5 Country performance and trends
6 Wealth inequality
7 The wealthiest cities worldwide
8 Spending habits of global HNWIs
9 Additional findings
- Aston Martin
- Beverley Hills Hotel
- Blue Train
- Burj Al Arab
- Danesfield House Hotel
- Eastern & Oriental Express
- Emirates Palace
- Grand Floridian
- Hotel de Paris
- Jumeirah Mina A'Salam
- Le Manoir aux Quat'Saisons
- Maharajas Express
- Mandarin Oriental
- Mandarin Oriental Bodrum
- Oberoi Amarvilas
- Oberoi Rajvilas
- Pride of Africa (Rovos Rail)
- Raffles Istanbul
- Ritz London
- Ritz Paris
- Taj Lake Palace
- Taj Mahal Palace
- Taj Rambagh Palace
- The Bellagio
- The Breakers
- The Orient Express
- The Plaza
- Wynn Resort
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/52zxxt/the_2017_global
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-wealth-migration-review-2017---research-and-markets-300435128.html
SOURCE Research and Markets