NEW YORK, March 8, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Vendors Unleash the Power of Analytics and Integrations to Drive Growth
This research covers the market for cloud-based webinars and webcasts assimilated under the umbrella term web event services. Web events have become an established communications technology for businesses of all size that are looking for compelling and cost-effective ways to get their message out to a large audience. Customers are finding innovative uses of web events to drive their marketing, sales enablement, training and corporate communications strategy. Lower prices and greater ease of use combined with growing use of rich analytics and deeper integration into business workflows are spurring an uptick in adoption. This research provides web event cloud providers and their partners with a detailed analysis of the current and changing dynamics of the fast-evolving marketplace.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer
- Is the market growing, how long will it continue to grow, and at what rate?
- What are the key factors that will drive growth? Are there significant restraints that will hold the market back?
- What fundamental disruptions in terms of technologies and applications will impact vendors, and the market overall, over the forecast period?
- How are the key competitors positioned today and how is the landscape evolving?
- How will webcasting and webinar services evolve over time to address changing user needs?
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p04729583-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-web-event-services-market-outlook-forecast-to-2021-300420689.html