DUBLIN, Aug. 13, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- The "Global Weight Loss Products and Services Market 2021-2026" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global market for weight loss products and services should grow from $254.9 billion in 2021 to reach $377.3 billion by 2026, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 8.2% during the forecast period of 2021-2026.
The global weight loss products and services market has grown exponentially in the last few years and this growth is expected to continue.
The market is being driven by rising health concerns, an aging population and growing per capita income in developing countries such as China, India and Brazil. The global weight loss products market is facing various challenges such as high prices for weight loss products and a lack of awareness about weight loss products.
Due to exponential growth, there are many potential opportunities to enter the global weight loss products and services market. There is also an opportunity for contract manufacturers of weight loss products, which would improve product manufacturing and delivery time. Furthermore, increasing industry regulation worldwide, new product launches and an upswing in acquisitions are enhancing the global weight loss products and services market's growth.
Reasons for Doing This Study
This study was conducted to provide vital and detailed information regarding the use of weight loss products and services. This industry is primed for growth, as the demand for weight loss products and services is increasing.
Changing consumer preferences, increasing health concerns and a growing trend among customers to purchase products with natural ingredients are driving global market demand for weight loss products and services.
Rising consumer demand for weight loss products has spurred market players to launch a variety of new and innovative products to better position themselves in the global market. Regulatory authorities in many countries are taking initiatives to set standards and regulations for the promotion of safe and healthy weight loss products.
This report provides a clear overview of the supply and demand scenario and evaluates technological and investment opportunities in the market for weight loss products and services.
Acquisitions, mergers and alliances by companies and global organizations are also covered in this report. The study also discusses new technologies and developments, manufacturer/supplier competition, and the changing environment of the market due to the increasing demand for commercial weight loss products and services.
This report covers weight loss product and service types, product categories, sales channels, demand trends and opportunities. It also examines the overall global market for weight loss products and services and the market penetration of weight loss products and services in different regions.
The Report Includes:
- Analyses of the global market trends, with data from 2020, estimates for 2021, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2026
- Estimation of the current market size and revenue forecast for the weight loss products and services market, and corresponding market share analysis by type, product, category, sales channel and geography
- Assessment of environmental and regulatory considerations affecting weight loss products and services and their impact on products and markets
- Discussion of current and new developments in weight loss products and services R&D, and reviews of important new technology areas
- Country specific data and analysis for the U.S., Canada, Germany, United Kingdom, France, Italy, Spain, China, India, Japan, Australia, New Zealand, Brazil, Argentina, Middle East and Africa
- Review of important factors in the marketing of weight loss products and services, including distribution channels, the impact of large food processors and end-user selection criteria
- Market research data corresponding to obesity-related disease and statistics for fitness and exercising in the general population
- Analysis of the number of patents and patent applications related to obesity and weight management, clinical trials on weight loss medications, and potential markets for future developments
- Competitive landscape of the market for weight loss products and services, strategies adopted by the key market players and their company share analysis
- Descriptive company profiles of the major market participants, including Abbott Laboratories Inc., B. Braun Melsungen AG, Danone SA, Mead Johnson & Co., LLC and Nestle S.A.
Growth Indicators and Key Supporting Factors
- The Business of Weight Loss in the 20th and 21st Centuries
- Market Drivers for Weight Loss Products
- Social Pressure to Lose Weight
- Consumers' Unrealistic Expectations
- Popularization of Exercise for Weight Loss
- Food Movements: Organic, Natural and Others
- Market Drivers for Key Players in the Market
- Technology Effects
- Market Restraints
- Stringent International Legislations
- Volatility of the Market
- Growing Competition
- Lack of Transparency in Patent Protection Laws
- Market Opportunities
- Industry Specific Opportunities
- Other Trends
International Regulations of Weight Loss Products and Services
- Policy on the National and Local Levels
- Conflicts Over a National Food Policy
- Insurance Coverage
- Federal Government Agencies
- Other Healthcare-related Federal Government Agencies
- Government-Sponsored Research
- State and Local Governments
- Abbott Laboratories Inc.
- A.G. Barr Plc
- Attune Foods Inc.
- BASF SE
- Baxter International Inc.
- B. Braun Melsungen Ag
- Beneo-Orafti S.A.
- Boehringer Ingelheim
- Cargill Inc.
- Clif Bar Inc.
- Country Life Llc
- Cott Corp.
- Danone S.A.
- Dean Foods Co.
- Dsm N.V.
- Dupont De Nemours Inc.
- Fitbit Inc.
- Fresenius Kabi Ag
- Glanbia Plc
- Gold's Gym International Inc.
- Hain Celestial Group
- Hammer Nutrition
- Jarrow Formulas Inc.
- Jenny Craig Inc.
- Johanna Foods Inc.
- Kirkman Group Inc.
- Laboratories Ea Pharma
- Lallemand Inc.
- La Fitness International Llc
- Mead Johnson & Co., Llc (Reckitt Benckiser Group Plc)
- Medifast Inc.
- Meiji Holdings Co., Ltd.
- Natren Inc.
- Natural Organics Inc.
- Nature's Way Products Llc
- Nautilus Inc.
- Nestle S.A.
- Noom Inc.
- Nordic Naturals
- Novo Nordisk A/S
- Nutrition And Sante
- Nutrisystem Inc.
- Ocean Nutrition Canada Ltd.
- Otsuka Holdings Co., Ltd.
- Pepsico Inc.
- Perrigo Co., Plc
- Rhythm Pharmaceuticals
- Sabinsa Corp.
- Schiff Nutrition International Inc.
- Suntory Beverage And Food
- The Coca-Cola Co.
- Unilever Plc
- VV Food & Beverage Co., Ltd.
- WW International Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/4js2ht
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1904
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets