DUBLIN, Apr. 16, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --Research and Markets
(http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/dxt2tf/zirconium_and) has announced the addition of the "Zirconium and hafnium Global Market Review 2014/2015" report to their offering.
The report presents a thorough study of zirconium and hafnium, covering both global and regional markets.
It aims to give a proper picture of the market, its trends, perspectives and opportunities.
Comprehensive data showing zirconium and hafnium worldwide production, consumption, trade statistics and prices are provided.
Each country's market overview covers the following: zirconium and hafnium production in the country, major manufacturers, zirconium and hafnium consumption, zirconium and hafnium trade.
The report offers a 5-year outlook on the reviewed market, including zirconium and hafnium market volume predictions and prices trends.
Reasons to Buy
- The report provides analysis of factors that affect the market.
- Company's business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into the zirconium and hafnium market.
- The report will help to find prospective partners and suppliers.
- Detailed analysis provided in the report will assist and strengthen company's decision-making processes.
Key Topics Covered:
1. WORLD ZIRCONIUM AND HAFNIUM INDUSTRY
1.1. General data about zirconium and hafnium
1.2. Zirconium and hafnium market trends
- Zirconium and hafnium resources globally
- Zirconium and hafnium production and consumption
- Demand structure
1.3. Zirconium and hafnium prices
2. ZIRCONIUM AND HAFNIUM INDUSTRY IN CIS
3. ZIRCONIUM AND HAFNIUM INDUSTRY IN ASIA PACIFIC
4. ZIRCONIUM AND HAFNIUM INDUSTRY IN NORTH AMERICA
5. ZIRCONIUM AND HAFNIUM INDUSTRY IN LATIN AMERICA
6. ZIRCONIUM AND HAFNIUM INDUSTRY IN AFRICA
7. ZIRCONIUM AND HAFNIUM INDUSTRY PROSPECTS TO 2019
7.1. Production forecast, projects
7.2. Demand future trends
7.3. Consuming industries
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/dxt2tf/zirconium_and
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, [email protected]
SOURCE Research and Markets