SAO PAULO, June 11, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- GOL Linhas Aereas Inteligentes S.A. (BM&FBOVESPA: GOLL4 and NYSE: GOL), (S&P: B, Fitch: B-, Moody's: B3), the largest low-cost and low-fare airline in Latin America announces its preliminary air traffic figures for May 2014. Comparisons refer to May 2013 and year to date (5M13).
May 2014 Highlights
- Domestic Load Factor reached 75.4%, the highest level of GOL's historical series for May, reinforcing the new load factor level recorded by the Company over the last months;
- Domestic Demand increased by 4.6% and 11.3% in May and in 5M14, respectively;
- Domestic Supply decreased by 6.7% in May, reinforcing the Company's flexibility in adjusting its capacity to the domestic market;
- In May, we reached a total of 3 million passengers carried in the domestic market, 7% up YoY;
- The International Market recorded a growth of 23.1% in demand, boosted by an increase of 11.5p.p. in the international load factor in May.
For further information visit www.voegol.com.br/ir
CONTACTS INVESTOR RELATIONS Phone: +55 (11) 2128-4700 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
CORPORATE COMMUNICATIONS Phone: +55 (11) 2128-4183 E-mail: email@example.com
ABOUT GOL LINHAS AEREAS INTELIGENTES S.A.
GOL Linhas Aereas Inteligentes S.A. (BM&FBOVESPA: GOLL4 and NYSE: GOL), the largest low-cost and low-fare airline in Latin America, offers around 910 daily flights to 67 destinations in 15 countries in South America, Caribbean and the United States under the GOL and VARIG brands, using a young, modern fleet of Boeing 737-700 and 737-800 Next Generation aircraft, the safest, most efficient and most economical of their type. The SMILES loyalty program allows members to accumulate miles and redeem tickets to more than 560 locations around the world via flights with foreign partner airlines. The Company also operates Gollog, a logistics service which retrieves and delivers cargo and packages to and from more than 3,500 cities in Brazil and six abroad. With its portfolio of innovative products and services, GOL Linhas Aereas Inteligentes offers the best cost-benefit ratio in the market.
SOURCE GOL Linhas Aéreas Inteligentes S.A.