CHICAGO, June 28, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Summer is finally here and that means it's time to hit the water, hit the road and have some summer fun! But, before you rev up your boat's engine or kick off the family road trip, Gold Eagle® Co. ("Gold Eagle"), an industry pioneer of aftermarket fluids and additives and maker of STA-BIL®, HEET® and START YOUR ENGINES!®, and its Engine Answerman™, Bobby Cleveland, want to make sure all your engines are ready for the fun ahead.
To help consumers prepare for everything from getting their boat engines ready after storage to preparing generators for inclement weather, Gold Eagle created some helpful how-to videos. The video collection includes:
- Small Boating Maintenance Tips
- How to get your boat ready for the season – Bobby shares tips on how to clean your boat inside and out and how to avoid phase separation in your tank.
- Ethanol-Blended Fuels and Small Engines
- Understanding the importance of treating your engine when using ethanol-blended gasoline – Bobby, along with Tom Bingham of Gold Eagle, share advice on how to avoid corrosion and gum and vanish build up after using ethanol-blended gasoline.
- Car Maintenance Tips for Road Trips
- How to prepare for a long road trip – Bobby shares a checklist of items to assess, including the tires, wiper blades, air filter and fluid levels.
- Preparing Small Engines for Stormy Weather
- Making sure you are ready for rough weather – Bobby shares insight on how to properly check items you might need in the case of bad weather, including everything from a generator to a pressure washer to a chainsaw.
"Engines are the heart of almost every piece of machinery, and if not properly maintained, they can easily breakdown," said Bobby Cleveland, Gold Eagle Engine Answerman. "Our new how-to videos share tips and simple steps you should take to help prevent engine issues and keep your summer fun going all season."
Gold Eagle has a full line up of products to help keep engines running at their best this summer and year-round, including:
- STA-BIL Ethanol Treatment
- Perfect for use in cars, trucks and small engines
- Prevents corrosion and removes water
- Cleans fuel injectors, carburetors and intake valves for better, overall performance
- STA-BIL Fuel Stabilizer
- America's top selling fuel stabilizer keeps fuel fresh for quick, easy starts after storage
- Protects engine from gum, varnish, rust and corrosion
- Prolongs engine life
- Start Your Engines! Fuel System Revitalizer
- Ensures easy engine starting of outdoor power equipment
- Smoothes out rough idle and helps eliminate warm stalling
- #1 selling Brand of premium gas-line antifreeze
- Cleans fuel injectors and carburetors and removes water from fuel system
- Designed for year round use in all 2-cycle and 4-cycle gas & diesel engines
- Prevents rust and corrosion
- 104+ Octane Boost
- Boosts power and improves gas mileage
- Reduces knocks, pings and hesitation
To learn more or find a nearby retailer carrying Gold Eagle products, please visit www.goldeagle.com.
About Bobby Cleveland, Gold Eagle Engine Answerman
Cleveland shares his engine knowledge as Gold Eagle's Engine Answerman. As a former technician and riding lawn-mower designer, he shares his experience and advice with consumers on how they can obtain greater performance out of all things motor—from power sport vehicles and classic cars to boats and household power equipment, such as weedwackers and lawnmowers.
About Gold Eagle Co.
For 80 years, Gold Eagle® Co. has been an industry pioneer in the production and distribution of aftermarket fluids and additives. We create products that help preserve, protect and enhance the performance of engines everywhere. We are a leader in the product development, manufacturing, marketing, and distribution of branded engine performance and maintenance chemicals. Privately held and headquartered in Chicago, Gold Eagle Co. is the manufacturer of leading brands, including STA-BIL® Fuel Stabilizer, HEET® Gas-Line Antifreeze, NO-LEAK® Treatments, 104+® Octane Boost, Start Your Engines® and DieselPower!® Diesel Additives. To view our complete line of Gold Eagle products or to learn more about the Company please visit www.goldeagle.com, "like" our Gold Eagle Co., STA-BIL, START YOUR ENGINES! or Engine Answerman fan pages on Facebook. For product questions, please call us at 800-621-1251 or follow us on Twitter at GoldEagleHelp.
All trademarks, service marks and trade names, including STA-BIL®, HEET®, START YOUR ENGINES! ®, NO LEAK®, ALUMASEAL®, GOLD EAGLE®, DIESEL POWER! ®, GOLDEN TOUCH®, 104® and CoolRidesOnline® used herein are trademarks or registered trademarks of Gold Eagle Co. The aforesaid families of related marks, images and symbols are the exclusive properties and trademarks of Gold Eagle Co. Any other product or company names mentioned herein are the trademarks of their respective owners.
Gold Eagle Co.
SOURCE Gold Eagle Co.