VANCOUVER, British Columbia, May 4, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- GOLDMINING INC (GLDLF: OTCQX | GOLD: TSX) a public mineral exploration company focused on the acquisition and development of gold assets in the Americas, invites individual and institutional investors, financial advisors and analysts, to attend a real-time, interactive presentation and live Q&A session with GoldMining's Executive Vice President, Mr. Jeff Wright, on May 6th, 2020 (10:00-10:30AM EST).
GoldMining's resource project portfolio includes 15 gold and gold-copper projects in 5 countries in the Americas: Canada, U.S.A., Brazil, Colombia and Peru.
LIVE WEBCAST PRESENTATION
Recent Company Highlights:
- GoldMining Completes Acquisition of Almaden Gold Project in Idaho – expands the Company's project portfolio to 15 properties in 5 countries in the Americas
- GoldMining Inc. Named to 2020 OTCQX Best 50 – selected as one of the top 50 performing companies for 2019 on the OTCQX, for the third time since 2015
- GoldMining Completes Acquisition of Yarumalito Gold Project in Colombia
- GoldMining Announces Exercise of All January 2020 Warrants – further strengthened its balance sheet and is positioned to continue evaluating additional acquisition opportunities in the Americas.
- "GoldMining Continues to Add Low-Cost Ounces -- Mar 10, 2020" – Kitco interviews Chairman and Founder, Amir Adnani, at the 2020 PDAC conference
About GoldMining Inc.
GoldMining Inc. (GLDLF: OTCQX | GOLD: TSX) is a public mineral exploration company focused on the acquisition and development of gold assets in the Americas. Through its disciplined acquisition strategy, GoldMining controls a diversified portfolio of resource-stage gold and gold-copper projects in Canada, U.S.A., Brazil, Colombia and Peru. Additionally, GoldMining owns a 75% interest in the Rea Uranium Project, located in the Western Athabasca Basin of Alberta, Canada. *See technical reports on www.sedar.com
The Company's long-term growth strategy is premised on pursuing accretive acquisitions of resource projects, together with maintaining and advancing its existing projects in a prudent manner. This strategy is focused on identifying and acquiring projects that present compelling value for the Company's shareholders. Visit www.GoldMining.com
Organized by Virtual Investor ConferencesSM, this live, interactive-online webcast provides opportunities for investors to engage in the conversation directly with the company executives to discuss the Company's development, market opportunity, and investment highlights. If attendees are not able to join the event live on the day of the conference, an archived webcast will also be made available after the event.
About Virtual Investor ConferencesSM
Virtual Investor Conferences is the leading proprietary investor conference series that provides an interactive forum for publicly-traded companies to meet and present directly with investors. A real-time solution for investor engagement, Virtual Investor Conferences is part of OTC Market Group's suite of investor relations services specifically designed for more efficient Investor Access. Replicating the look and feel of on-site investor conferences, Virtual Investor Conferences combine leading-edge conferencing and investor communications capabilities with a comprehensive global investor audience network.