CALGARY, Dec. 14 /PRNewswire/ - Goldnev Resources Inc. ("Goldnev" or the "Corporation") (TSX Venture Exchange - "GNZ"), announces that an annual and special meeting (the "Meeting") of the shareholders of the Corporation will be held at the offices of Gowling Lafleur Henderson LLP, Suite 1400, 700 - 2nd Street S.W., Calgary, Alberta, T2P 4V5, on Thursday February 24, 2011 at 10:00 am (Calgary time) for the following purposes:
- To receive the audited financial statements of the Corporation for the fiscal year ended March 31, 2010;
- To appoint auditors for the ensuing year;
- To elect directors of the Corporation for the ensuing year;
- To consider the annual approval of the Stock Option Plan of the Corporation;
- To consider the approval of a corporate name change to Blackstone Petroleum Inc;
- To consider the approval of a corporate registration continuance from British Columbia to Alberta;
- To transact such other business as may properly come before the Meeting or any adjournment or adjournments thereof.
The Corporation will mail on or before January 31, 2011, an Information Circular and Proxy Statement respecting all of the matters proposed and to be acted upon at the Meeting and the required disclosures for the years ended March 31, 2010. Following the mailing, the Information Circular and Proxy Statement will be available for viewing electronically on SEDAR at www.sedar.com
Neither the TSX Venture Exchange, nor its Regulation Service Provider (as the term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
Goldnev Resources Inc. is a public energy company focused on conventional and unconventional oil and gas production with assets in northeastern British Columbia, southwestern Alberta and an oil shale development project in east central Saskatchewan. Goldnev shares trade on the TSX Venture Exchange under the symbol "GNZ."
Anyone wishing to be added to the Corporation's news release recipients list may forward an e-mail request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
SOURCE Goldnev Resources Inc.