BELOIT, Wis., Nov. 19, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- FatWallet, where savvy online deal hunters share coupons and get cash back, announced their annual Top Black Friday Deals List. The deal experts and community at FatWallet have scoured through more than 40,000 advertised sales items from the 90 leaked Black Friday ads and Thanksgiving Ads currently residing in the 2014 Black Friday Deal Finder. This year the Top 25 list is heavy on tech products featuring the best iPad Air and iPhone 6 deals of the year and more HDTV deals than ever before. The list also features deep store-wide savings of 30% or more and special retail incentive that stack to bring these prices even lower, including additional cash back rewards by shopping through FatWallet.
"This year retailers have upped incentives to lower final prices on newer, coveted items, as well as doorbusters," stated FatWallet Shopping expert, Brent Shelton. "That bodes well for FatWallet shoppers who'll certainly add cash back to make these deals the year's best savings." FatWallet's newest consumer survey (*TNS Global) reports that holiday shoppers rank Black Friday deals the best of the year ahead of Cyber Monday deals and December Holiday sales.
All items from this year's top 25 list can be found on FatWallet's Black Friday Deal Finder, or Black Friday app and are based on early views, favorites and pricing comparisons by FatWallet staff:
- Good: RadioShack will match any printed price and take an extra 10% off
- Better: Kohl's coupon offers $15 Kohl's Cash for every $50 spent
- Best: Macy's coupons give 10% off $25 purchase and 20% off $50 purchase
- Good: hhgregg - Sharp Aquos 65" Smart 1080p LED w/Roku - $688.00 (was $1,499.99)
- Better: Target doorbuster - Element 40-inch 1080p LCD - $119.99 (was $349.99)
- Best: Best Buy doorbuster - Panasonic 50" 1080p LED - $199.99 (was $549.99)
- Good: Office Depot - HP Stream 7" 32GB HD Tablet w/Windows - $79 (was $99)
- Better: Best Buy - $75 off all iPad Mini 3 (16GB/64GB/128GB)
- Best: Best Buy - $100 off all iPad Air 2 (16GB/64GB/128GB)
- Good: Best Buy - Samsung Galaxy S5 w/ 2-Yr. Activation - $1 w/2 yr contract
- Better: Best Buy - Samsung Galaxy Note 4 + Free $50 Best Buy Gift Card - $0 w/2 yr contract
- Best: Sam's Club - Apple iphone 6 64GB w/ 2-Yr. Contract - $199 w/2 yr contract
- Good: Staples - Asus 11.6" Laptop - $99.99 (was $249.99)
- Better: Office Depot - Toshiba 15.6" Satellite i7 1TB w/Touch Screen - 599.99 (was $899.99)
- Best: Best Buy - Apple MacBook Pro i5 13.3" - $899.99 (was $1,099.99)
- Good: Best Buy - Roku Streaming Stick + 2 mo. RDIO ($20 savings) - $39.99 (was $49.99)
- Better: RadioShack - lowest price on Beats Solo HD Drencheds - $69.99 (was$169.99)
- Best: Walmart - doorbuster - Beats By Dr.Dre Wireless Headphones $149 (was $279)
VIDEO GAMES Deals
- Good: Walmart - Skylanders Trap Team or Disney Infinity 2.0 Starter Kits - $37 (was $77)
- Better: Gamestop - PS4 LE Bundle w/ Grand Theft Auto V + The Last of Us - $399 (was $499)
- Best: Microsoft Store - Xbox One LE w/ Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Bundle - price TBD
- Good: Macy's - 12 small kitchen appliances - $7.99 - 9.99 (was $29.99)
- Better: JCPenney - Pyrex 18-pc. Storage Set - $14.99 (reg. $78)
- Best: Kohl's - Dyson Origin Ball Vacuum (DC40) - $299.99 +$75 Kohl's Cash (was $399.99)
Finally, an honorable mention for the best Black Friday budget deals under $20. There will be more than 20,000 deals under $20 in 2014 and these include Play-Doh 4-pk. for $1.00 from Toy R Us, over 217 Blu-ray movies from $3.96 at Walmart and Best Buy is offering the new Taylor Swift "1989" (CD) for $6.99 (was $16.99).
About FatWallet: As the preferred online coupons and cash back shopping resource for millions of smart consumers, FatWallet.com works closely with 1,600+ retailers like Kohl's, Newegg, Walmart and Amazon to publish store discounts, coupon codes and Cash Back rewards to its members. The much celebrated FatWallet forums represent the pulse of an evolving online marketplace where smart consumers gather to share and learn. The FatWallet Black Friday app allows mobile shoppers to compare current deals with retail sales ads, and shop smarter year round.
*The national survey conducted online by TNS on behalf of FatWallet in OCT 2014 was fielded among 1,000 adults ages 18 or older. This survey is also viewable as a Cyber Monday Shopping INFOGRAPHIC.
Contact [email protected] for additional data, tips and interviews